Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

This Hampton team is not the same team that they were at the start of the season. They have continued to improve each and every game,which is a credit to the coaching staff.  

Really that is all you can ask in that you're playing your best ball during the playoffs. Hampton will not be an easy out.

Just now, dogtruth said:

This Hampton team is not the same team that they were at the start of the season. They have continued to improve each and every game,which is a credit to the coaching staff.  

Really that is all you can ask in that you're playing your best ball during the playoffs. Hampton will not be an easy out.

Yes they have improved a ton, Its a team you don't often see, don't have a super star at any position but a solid player at every position.Thats a little unusual.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Yes they have improved a ton, Its a team you don't often see, don't have a super star at any position but a solid player at every position.Thats a little unusual.

Yes. A complete team that is playing as one right now. Very unusual but fun to watch and I would say very hard to scout. No Superstars but many capable players that  can get the job done :thumb:

Just now, dogtruth said:

Yes. A complete team that is playing as one right now. Very unusual but fun to watch and I would say very hard to scout. No Superstars but many capable players that  can get the job done :thumb:

Yeah its a really fun team to watch. Don't never know who is going to have the big night. I know the Coaches was having a hard time early trying to evaluate all the kids. Think it took them 3 or 4 games to put it together, Thats very seldom the case.

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Exactly the same here, not a superstar on the field, they just all grab their lunch buckets and go to work. It'll be a battle. Plain and simple IF TL can scheme your offense and the boys execute it like they have so far against superior talent then it'll be a low scoring affair. If so and we can find 14-21 points I like our chances. If Hampton jumps up a couple scores then we're in for a long night. Even if we stop them after that, we are not built for shootouts or comebacks. I personally look for 10 or less points each going into the 4th and we'll see what happens from there honestly. 

• Like 1