Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Just now, THE KING said:

Yes they have some arrogant folk but the majority are like us. They are part of Carter county lol

Not my County, just a cherry picking bunch. Put those same players on nearly any team in the County,they.d win a LOT of games.  And yes they start recruiting them in grade school. Had a slew of parents trying to get my oldest. Took is as a compliment but I like our little Country schools.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not my County, just a cherry picking bunch. Put those same players on nearly any team in the County,they.d win a LOT of games.  And yes they start recruiting them in grade school. Had a slew of parents trying to get my oldest. Took is as a compliment but I like our little Country schools.

BINGO....I never had parents, but plenty of players make stops and calls over the years 

10 hours ago, pujo said:

See, you chose not to go and that's great. People got to make the best choices for their situation.  The way things are going with girls basketball,  ole kings girls are lady Landers all the way

Just now, THE KING said:

See, you chose not to go and that's great. People got to make the best choices for their situation.  The way things are going with girls basketball,  ole kings girls are lady Landers all the way

Hope them girls have a great future. I'm sure they'll work their butts off.Sweet younguns.

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

BINGO....I never had parents, but plenty of players make stops and calls over the years 

I will say one thing after going and watching the game on the field. This is not saying one kid is not good but belief in one. Uknoit2 I think your son could play QB for Elizabethton. Rollins and Maupin in the backfield with your son at QB would be fun to watch.Wish you could of saw the catch Hughes had in the corner of the end zone on a fade route. I was right there. I couldn’t believe he got his feet down in bounds.

48 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I will say one thing after going and watching the game on the field. This is not saying one kid is not good but belief in one. Uknoit2 I think your son could play QB for Elizabethton. Rollins and Maupin in the backfield with your son at QB would be fun to watch.Wish you could of saw the catch Hughes had in the corner of the end zone on a fade route. I was right there. I couldn’t believe he got his feet down in bounds.

Parker is arguably the best athlete this area has ever seen.  Me and his dad go way back. Mike tried his dangest to get Troy to play. He was a gifted athlete who never came out :sad:

51 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Hughes is a stud; coached the kid for years and he always excelled and did whatever was asked of him. I'm glad mine is happy where he is tho 

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

Parker is arguably the best athlete this area has ever seen.  Me and his dad go way back. Mike tried his dangest to get Troy to play. He was a gifted athlete who never came out :sad:

I said Parker was a stud; I always got along with Troy and Troy's dad...but best athlete this area has ever seen? Even arguably? Eh, I can think of some recently and some of old that would fit that mold better. Best athlete in the area at this time? I'd give him that