Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We lose most of our skills/DB's, and big FB MLB #32 Oaks...a lot! But our line, QB, and some good backs are back...got some some underclassmen that can be ready and some transfer talent coming in...from Jr high LOL

In the other thread there's a cat on there from Meigs saying they would have beaten Hampton 35 to 7. :roflol: go Injuns. Too bad Meigs is not coming to Hampton to see if they could score 35 on us. They might have beaten us but I don't see them scoring that much the way our d was playing at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, dogtruth said:

In the other thread there's a cat on there from Meigs saying they would have beaten Hampton 35 to 7. :roflol: go Injuns. Too bad Meigs is not coming to Hampton to see if they could score 35 on us. They might have beaten us but I don't see them scoring that much the way our d was playing at the end of the season.

meigs county owns ur region. it would have been a blowout. time to put this thread to rest gentlemen, good luck in basketball. the indians are headed to decatur for the biggest game of the year.

2 minutes ago, BBG1 said:

meigs county owns ur region. it would have been a blowout. time to put this thread to rest gentlemen, good luck in basketball. the indians are headed to decatur for the biggest game of the year.

Yes the Indians are. The Indians defense is a mirror image of the Bulldogs defense. Let's see if you can score 35 on them. I doubt it.

6 minutes ago, BBG1 said:

You only scored 24 on Oneida the first time you played. You need to step back down to reality.

40 minutes ago, BBG1 said:

Meigs owns us in what? Football? Been awhile since we played and I know you're not talking basketball.

And I reckon we'll put this thread to rest when we're good and ready to; why don't you head on back to yours big guy 

1 hour ago, dogtruth said:

Yea yea...Can't remember the last time they came here and won anything

45 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Meigs owns us in what? Football? Been awhile since we played and I know you're not talking basketball.

And I reckon we'll put this thread to rest when we're good and ready to; why don't you head on back to yours big guy 

He’s not talking about basketball because this is a football thread. He was talking about Meigs’ success against Region 1 in the playoffs, which is not up for debate. Meigs would’ve beaten Hampton at Hampton, in Decatur, or at Lambeau Field. Hampton has a good program, Meigs is much better this year though. I saw the penalty that negated the TD. Shouldn’t have been called. I’m not gonna cry about it though because it cuts my drive time to next weeks game way down. Anyways. I’ll head back to my thread now. 

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

He’s not talking about basketball because this is a football thread. He was talking about Meigs’ success against Region 1 in the playoffs, which is not up for debate. Meigs would’ve beaten Hampton at Hampton, in Decatur, or at Lambeau Field. Hampton has a good program, Meigs is much better this year though. I saw the penalty that negated the TD. Shouldn’t have been called. I’m not gonna cry about it though because it cuts my drive time to next weeks game way down. Anyways. I’ll head back to my thread now. 

:roflol: see, that's a good post... opinionated, but good.

I've watch more than one MC film and Swafford is tuff, line is tuff, and beating MC would be a tall task; not impossible, just extremely difficult

38 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflol: see, that's a good post... opinionated, but good.

I've watch more than one MC film and Swafford is tuff, line is tuff, and beating MC would be a tall task; not impossible, just extremely difficult

Believe Hampton could hang with MC the way they did with Tennessee High 

1 minute ago, jjm70 said:

Believe Hampton could hang with MC the way they did with Tennessee High 

We'd hang, unless we made the mistakes and penalties seen last night...Dang, its hard enough to move the ball this time of year against these defenses, you add penalty after penalty and you bury yourself