Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Anybody going by stats in our local paper would be a nut...I watched the game live and film...we would've been blessed to only have 9 flags....Heck we got 4 in the last couple minutes.  

I was over this and gone anyways but like that mob, they drew me right back in Lol

Great season for you all...MC is just a beast and we all knew this 

Yep, don't see much different outcome either way honestly. They're as good on defense as either of us from a scheme perspective and far faster than either of us. They just have all the tools.

Just now, THE KING said:

On a more interesting note, elizabethton is going to the 4th round. They'd wipe all 3 teams off the map. Now that Greenville is out of the picture,  i can a smell a gold ball :o

They done great with all those county transfers....and before anyone says we're hating, I'm not, just stating facts.

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep, don't see much different outcome either way honestly. They're as good on defense as either of us from a scheme perspective and far faster than either of us. They just have all the tools.

That happens from time to time in this area....About every 5-7 years.

We won't get 3 transfers in 10 years or more....gotta wait on the talent pool to rebuild in the down years 

Just now, THE KING said:

That is a fact. Also fact: no one twisted their arms to go there. Coach witten was throwing deep routes during pregame lol

Yea to one of our best athletes we've had in some time.

I don't fault the boys for going, but next time the Elizabethton elite looks down their nose at you county rear end, remind them WHY they have been successful in football and basketball....Players and coaches 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Yea to one of our best athletes we've had in some time.

I don't fault the boys for going, but next time the Elizabethton elite looks down their nose at you county rear end, remind them WHY they have been successful in football and basketball....Players and coaches 

Yes they have some arrogant folk but the majority are like us. They are part of Carter county lol