Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Glad they stayed right where they're at. I like me some Jones.All of um.

Football coaching here was/is always the determining factor for them. I think FB and/or basketball coaching is the reason some over the years headed to etown...it's all good, different strokes for different folks

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Football coaching here was/is always the determining factor for them. I think FB and/or basketball coaching is the reason some over the years headed to etown...it's all good, different strokes for different folks

Read this article on Watauga 2nd round win. 

https://www.wataugademocrat.com/sports/local_sports/pioneers-roll-to---victory-over-kannapolis-brown/article_f621979e-30a5-571a-8664-0a44e819cd35.html

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I said Parker was a stud; I always got along with Troy and Troy's dad...but best athlete this area has ever seen? Even arguably? Eh, I can think of some recently and some of old that would fit that mold better. Best athlete in the area at this time? I'd give him that

Go back to bed uknoit.  I am your king :roll: And if i say uknoit himself is the best athlete this area has ever seen,  then it's the truth :lol:

Take the boys from the COUNTY SCHOOLS off that roster and see if they can compete.. not hating but just stating a simple fact.. Then wanna degrade our athletes and our schools. 

like pujo said. Not my County.

They wanna talk about COMMUNITY and go on about how us from RM, Hampton, Stoney Creek, and HV need to support them, but I recall a few years ago in a State Semifinal game where the Etown fellers and coaches stood with Marion Co (on their sideline) and in their locker rooms. Not being small about it, but stuff like that is what you remember. 

Community... it goes both ways.