Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

1 minute ago, Turu said:

I’m sorry did the Oneida good sports club get feathers ruffled?  I’m done with this thread. I’ll just wait for Oneida to start preparing for Meigs instead of talking about family reunions in Hampton

You're the one popping off. We're fans not players, don't matter what we're talking about. Seems you got all out of sorts because we weren't talking about you. When you're ready to stop posting about SG then by all means, let us know when you're ready to start "preparing" for oneida :roll:

1 hour ago, Turu said:

I’m glad Oneida ppl are still wanting this Hampton thread. I’ve seen some MC kids today and they weren’t even talking about last night. They’ll be ready. Felt like Oneida was good team but they’re focused on them not Hampton, S Greene or anyone else. 

Really silly dude. Let Oneida enjoy their win. Jeez 

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

90 pages aint bad!With about 6 on another thread!lol

Bet we had more than 6 pages on our invasion of other threads :roflol:

29 minutes ago, crow said:

Oneida ain't had a 90 page thread since, we'll probably our last Hampton playoff thread lol. 

Hoping for it again next season too

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If you all return alot it will be you and Meigs going at it Oneida loses alot.

We lose most of our skills/DB's, #6 Cash, #21 Hughes, and big FB MLB #32 Oaks...a lot! But our line, QB, and some good backs are back...got some some underclassmen that can be ready and some transfer talent coming in...from Jr high LOL

Edited by uknoit2