Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

Yeah it’s a shame when people go calling for a HC’s job after going undefeated 3 regular seasons in a row and also putting them in position to win both Cornersville games. If I’m not mistaken in 2017 we missed an extra point and fumbled on 1st down inside the 5 in overtime (on the players not the coach). In 2018, Cornersville competed a long pass on 4th down over a double coverage with a minute left in the 4th (on the players not the coach). Be careful what you wish for Stang fans ....

Edited by fullbackdive

Just now, fullbackdive said:

Yeah it’s a shame when people go calling for a HC’s job after going undefeated 3 regular seasons in a row and also putting them in position to win both Cornersville games. If I’m not mistaken in 2017 we missed an extra point and fumbled on 1st down inside the 5 in overtime (on the players not the coach). In 2018, Cornersville competed a long pass on 4th down over a double coverage (on the players not the coach). Be careful what you wish for Stang fans ....

Don’t get me wrong. I think y’all have a great coach and have been very successful. I think y’all would be crazy to let him go. Just don’t like it when people say stuff that isn’t true. Will always try to point it out if I can. 

• CoachT locked this topic