Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If that’s all you saw then I guess you need to look at the other 127 pages   I guess you missed the part that we put on this thread. 

Well as a matter of fact it wasn’t on here when I looked it said post wasn’t available. Ok yeah that’s the same guy that said if Swenson left to take Miller with him. I saw a bunch of opinions  and displeasure with some calls or lack of calls but that’s the only one I saw that point blank said he should be run out of town. This is a message board, so what? Haven’t I saw you bellyache about Teddy? Now if you want to be a help tell me how to post a picture here!

33 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

It’s called denial, not one can admit they just plain run their coach down and out because the unbeatable mustanks got beat, 

those three play horsewackers got throwed away, bushescutter!! (Gabby Johnson)

What language are you speaking is that some kind of crazy Cajun Lake/swamp dialect?

8 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Croppy, I respect you and as another poster said love your honesty. Personal opinion though, if this is the most important game of the season for the kids and the coaches, their priorities are severely out of order. 

It's the playoffs.. if the game right in front of you is not the most important game of the year, then YOUR priorities are severely out of order..

Next week we will have a new most important game of the year. And so on and so on for the next month..

Just now, sportsnutz said:

It's the playoffs.. if the game right in front of you is not the most important game of the year, then YOUR priorities are severely out of order..

Next week we will have a new most important game of the year. And so on and so on for the next month..

I think that huntingdon is looking past cornersville, probably watching film on Huntland and those who shall not be named, and the bulldogs will bite you again, that’s the rumor anyway

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, horse said:

And you work in the school system. You have got to be one of the most immature posters on here. People from Huntingdon don’t ever have anything but good thing to say about Milan on here until you get on here. Now come on back with one of your pathetic stupid immature remarks. 

I will. Just please give some time to come up with a good one. I’ll stay up all night straining myself to find one that is really good just for you ma’am. 

11 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

According to Mr. Croppy it was in the program at the beginning of the year. If playing Cornersville is your championship game, so be it. Each game, each week is the biggest game. I will agree on that. 

Edit...I guess all the talk about black Friday with LC isn't looking ahead either.

Edited by Jobres76

15 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

I think that huntingdon is looking past cornersville, probably watching film on Huntland and those who shall not be named, and the bulldogs will bite you again, that’s the rumor anyway

I guarantee you no one is looking past cornersville. As everyone from Huntingdon has already stated, this is the matchup we've been waiting for all year. Once we get past this one we will spend time re-watching our McEwen game.. Then if we're lucky enough to make it past the 3rd round this year, we will look to end your cupcake walk to the semis for the 3rd year in a row..

17 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

These kids want to beat Cornersville, believe that. If we get by them I feel we will play McEwen not Huntland. 

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic