Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

17 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Well I was intrigued so I went back and looked at 50 + pages from last season and saw where one poster said He wouldn’t miss ol coach if he was gone and another said his playoff record sucked. Can’t really argue with the playoff record...but I did find that picture of the corn dog player riding the stang so the trip was worth the time. Now how do I post it???

If that’s all you saw then I guess you need to look at the other 127 pages   I guess you missed the part that we put on this thread. 

12 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I will definitely say we aren't the team of the last couple of seasons. You were lucky enough to attend two of the worst defensive games we played this season. 

Yall looked better in the game against Fayetteville.   Huntland's Cameron Reed gashed yall all night.   

I just don't think you have the horses to stop the run.  That's the key to advancing in the playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here ya go. Just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss it there were many more like it. 

You can go to that thread or any thread and tap the + tab that's beside  the quote tab.  That multi quote tab will allow you to bring that post over to any other thread.  So you don't have to take a screen shot and post it that way. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If that’s all you saw then I guess you need to look at the other 127 pages   I guess you missed the part that we put on this thread. 

I’ve never seen anybody from 3a school be so jealous of a1a school. No wonder Milan has fallen so far the last few years if all the fan base  are as pathetic as you. 

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall looked better in the game against Fayetteville.   Huntland's Cameron Reed gashed yall all night.   

I just don't think you have the horses to stop the run.  That's the key to advancing in the playoffs. 

You saw reed live and in person twice. Have to contain that guy when he has the ball in his hands. I guess Collinwood saw the same film and tried to run on us all night. Defense played to potential against the run. They passed well, but avoided half the field. The one play they didn't, almost cost them.

1 minute ago, Jobres76 said:

You saw reed live and in person twice. Have to contain that guy when he has the ball in his hands. I guess Collinwood saw the same film and tried to run on us all night. Defense played to potential against the run. They passed well, but avoided half the field. The one play they didn't, almost cost them.

Reed can scoot.  You have to get him before the line of scrimmage .

Yall have a speedster as well.  Can't remember the name or number.  He kept yall close with Fayetteville early on. Seems he had a very long run called back in that game.

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall have a speedster as well.  Can't remember the name or number.  He kept yall close with Fayetteville early on. Seems he had a very long run called back in that game.

Number 11?

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You can go to that thread or any thread and tap the + tab that's beside  the quote tab.  That multi quote tab will allow you to bring that post over to any other thread.  So you don't have to take a screen shot and post it that way. 

I did not take the screen shot. And I know that. I mentioned earlier that I wish I would have done that. No worries. I appreciate you trying to help. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

11 Alex Hillard. Fastest guy on the team. Shouldn't be giving away info, but they will see on film. If he ever figures it out, he will be dangerous. Haven't seen many people run him down. KO return called back if I remember correctly. 

7 minutes ago, horse said:

I’ve never seen anybody from 3a school be so jealous of a1a school. No wonder Milan has fallen so far the last few years if all the fan base  are as pathetic as you. 

Your absolutely right. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. I will make sure to let teddy know that I and what I post on these boards is completely responsible for the team’s performance on the field. SMH.... moron. 

• CoachT locked this topic