Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Please all Lake County posters stay off the poor Mustangs threads. They cannot take it. I am bring serious. The Falcons and stangs might play on Black Friday both teams have 2 more games to win to make it happen. So, please unless you are commenting on their current game don't mention Lake County. Stang fans stay off LC threads and yes you invade them. None of this matters right now. I have a feeling Cornersville will play the Mustangs closer than they think. Stang fans I done my part. I can't speak for the rest of LC faithful but I will not comment on your threads unless you say something about Lake County. 

You can comment on whatever you want, and whatever thread. Including this. You boys just need to come over with some facts. I have read every huntingdon thread and not once has a coach being fire been mentioned. That’s a fact

1 minute ago, Waker said:

You can comment on whatever you want, and whatever thread. Including this. You boys just need to come over with some facts. I have read every huntingdon thread and not once has a coach being fire been mentioned. That’s a fact

I do come with facts and yes after the Cornersville game last year it was mentioned several times. Go look for yourself. It doesn't matter anyway. I will only post about the stangs game at hand for now on. 

28 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I do come with facts and yes after the Cornersville game last year it was mentioned several times. Go look for yourself. It doesn't matter anyway. I will only post about the stangs game at hand for now on. 

Y’all keep coming over here with ignorant posts all you want but you’ll get called on it. I’ve got some good football 101 advice for y’all in the upcoming weeks. So I will be continuing to visit your threads for entertainment value.

2 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Y’all keep coming over here with ignorant posts all you want but you’ll get called on it. I’ve got some good football 101 advice for y’all in the upcoming weeks. So I will be continuing to visit your threads for entertainment value.

You provide nothing as usual. You are just a troll. Ignorance and you go hand and hand so keep running your mouth. You, will be the very one nobody can find after Black Friday. For your information since you know everything go back to last years Cornersville/Huntingdon thread and see how many wanted Swenson fired. Anyway, please don't blow the games in the next two weeks.

4 hours ago, WCHS_Wildcats_#2 said:

I think moving to 1A and Region 6 has created a great rivalry for H’don between them and Wayne County.... JMO

I hope Wayne County can get it turned around and be competitive again.  Coaching changes can create messes sometimes.  Just look at the volunteers.  Good luck on next season.

25 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You provide nothing as usual. You are just a troll. Ignorance and you go hand and hand so keep running your mouth. You, will be the very one nobody can find after Black Friday. For your information since you know everything go back to last years Cornersville/Huntingdon thread and see how many wanted Swenson fired. Anyway, please don't blow the games in the next two weeks.

And you can’t even follow your own rules. Bro, just worry about that high quality H2O or being a cheerleader sponsor, hype man or whatever you do over there on the sidelines and stop embarrassing yourself. If me coming over there and agreeing with everything y’all say is trolling then color me green baby. You have no clue about football outside of Tiptonville. 

Edited by Mustang1969
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

And you can’t even follow your own rules. Bro, just worry about that high quality H2O or being a cheerleader sponsor, hype man or whatever you do over there on the sidelines and stop embarrassing yourself. If me coming over there and agreeing with everything y’all say is trolling then color me green baby. You have no clue about football outside of Tiptonville. 

I know more about football around this state than you could imagine. I am wrong some of course we all are. You are the embarrassment. I probably know more about the Mustangs than you do. What I do is none of your concern at all. What I do know is this. You will be no where to be found in a couple of weeks. If Lake County were to lose. I will eat my crow and congratulate the team that beats them. I get the feeling you won't. I could be wrong. Go back and read last years Cornersville/Huntingdon thread and then come tell me that nobody wanted Swenson gone. See, you want to say no facts are given but your wrong. When it comes to LC sports I know my stuff regardless of what you think. You can say team A can beat team B it doesn't always work that way. You keep pointing to Milan beating Westview. Westview beat McNairy who beat Milan. Football is about matchups. LC and Huntingdon match up well against one another. If and when that game happens, I will give you the reasons I think Lake County will win. Have a great day and good luck against Cornersville. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

29 minutes ago, Maximum said:

I hope Wayne County can get it turned around and be competitive again.  Coaching changes can create messes sometimes.  Just look at the volunteers.  Good luck on next season.

Agree. I always like that WC bunch. Big loss with Rice leaving but I think they will get back to being a solid program again. Hard for a rural area to maintain that high level of play every year. Hope that program gets back on track soon

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I know more about football around this state than you could imagine. I am wrong some of course we all are. You are the embarrassment. I probably know more about the Mustangs than you do. What I do is none of your concern at all. What I do know is this. You will be no where to be found in a couple of weeks. If Lake County were to lose. I will eat my crow and congratulate the team that beats them. I get the feeling you won't. I could be wrong. Go back and read last years Cornersville/Huntingdon thread and then come tell me that nobody wanted Swenson gone. See, you want to say no facts are given but your wrong. When it comes to LC sports I know my stuff regardless of what you think. You can say team A can beat team B it doesn't always work that way. You keep pointing to Milan beating Westview. Westview beat McNairy who beat Milan. Football is about matchups. LC and Huntingdon match up well against one another. If and when that game happens, I will give you the reasons I think Lake County will win. Have a great day and good luck against Cornersville.

You can’t help yourself can you? No what I’m pointing out is how adamant you were that Westview was a good team. It not like if I cared I couldn’t ask and find out. I like to imagine you in front of the water table though Bobby.

12 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Living rent free!

• CoachT locked this topic