Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

How u know they wouldnt.Crockett zoo won big last night.Ur the one dreaming.Milan looked terrible the night I saw them .I know Milan beat Westview but lost to a Hardin Co team that's in the same region as Westview but didnt make the playoffs

I think what you said didn’t come out they way you intended. I am just going to respond to what you said though. Hardin Co. is not in the same region as Westview. Westview is in our region and Hardin Co. is 7-4A. 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

You guys are confused. I’ll just be straight up I’ve alluded to this in other posts I’ve made. Milan isn’t  young the playmakers are juniors. The junior class went undefeated as freshman.  Their whole problem is coaching. They have the team to make a championship run but the offense is suffering 

Man what you said!!  Coaching is improving but thus far has been sub par. This Milan team is slammed packed with talent. Someone made the comment that this Milan team isn’t 9-1 but 6-5 and that’s very true. But let’s look at a couple of things. Lost to 10-1 S Gibson by 3. Lost to 10-1 Hardin co by a td. Lost to McNairy (the only team to beat Hardin Co. by 3. And lost to the 11-0 Stanks by 1pt. Win those games and your looking at a 10-1 Milan team. I know we didn’t beat these teams. But we have played a nightmare schedule and fought em tooth and nail. This Milan team is battle test and tough. No one can dispute that. And no matter what happens this year next year people better look out. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Man what you said!!  Coaching is improving but thus far has been sub par. This Milan team is slammed packed with talent. Someone made the comment that this Milan team isn’t 9-1 but 6-5 and that’s very true. But let’s look at a couple of things. Lost to 10-1 S Gibson by 3. Lost to 10-1 Hardin co by a td. Lost to McNairy (the only team to beat Hardin Co. by 3. And lost to the 11-0 Stanks by 1pt. Win those games and your looking at a 10-1 Milan team. I know we didn’t beat these teams. But we have played a nightmare schedule and fought em tooth and nail. This Milan team is battle test and tough. No one can dispute that. And no matter what happens this year next year people better look out. 

There is no doubt in my mind you guys are a good team. Good luck in the playoffs 

23 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think what you said didn’t come out they way you intended. I am just going to respond to what you said though. Hardin Co. is not in the same region as Westview. Westview is in our region and Hardin Co. is 7-4A. 

You can’t tell them nothing. When you call them on something like this they ignore it and then pretend it wasn’t said.

1 hour ago, horse said:

It doesn’t matter how good Milan is. Their a 3a team that should win every game against a 1a team. And you get on here every year and try to make West Carroll relevant when they never have been.

I try to make WC relevant? How so? By supporting my team? At least I don't call for my coach to be fired every year like you and your "fans" 

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Y'all do this every single year. It gets old. You try to belittle others opponents and say wE bEaT mIlAn. We get it. Y'all ventured out of 6-1A and got a good win. But Milan's still a 6-5 team. They're very solid and got the better draw because they get Wooddale and not SG or Covington. 

+1

23 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I try to make WC relevant? How so? By supporting my team? At least I don't call for my coach to be fired every year like you and your "fans" 

Go find a single post where I said anything about firing a coach. I usually put the blame on executions of the play not the coaching. or not being as good as the team Huntingdon is playing. You come on here every year jumping on the bandwagon of the other. 

Edited by horse

4 minutes ago, horse said:

Go find a single post where I said anything about firing a coach. I usually put the blame on executions of the play not the coaching. or not being as good as the team Huntingdon is playing. You come on here every year jumping on the bandwagon of the other. 

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. Just because I think LC is a better team than Huntingdon, doesn't mean I'm on their bandwagon. 

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Y'all do this every single year. It gets old. You try to belittle others opponents and say wE bEaT mIlAn. We get it. Y'all ventured out of 6-1A and got a good win. But Milan's still a 6-5 team. They're very solid and got the better draw because they get Wooddale and not SG or Covington. 

I’m not downing WC. I pull for you when you’re not playing the Mustangs. I didn’t jump on you when you said LC was the best in 1a. It was your opinion. My opinion is McEwen is tough this season and would beat WC, by at least 2 touchdowns.

Please all Lake County posters stay off the poor Mustangs threads. They cannot take it. I am bring serious. The Falcons and stangs might play on Black Friday both teams have 2 more games to win to make it happen. So, please unless you are commenting on their current game don't mention Lake County. Stang fans stay off LC threads and yes you invade them. None of this matters right now. I have a feeling Cornersville will play the Mustangs closer than they think. Stang fans I done my part. I can't speak for the rest of LC faithful but I will not comment on your threads unless you say something about Lake County. 

• CoachT locked this topic