Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

You can’t help yourself can you? No what I’m pointing out is how adamant you were that Westview was a good team. It not like if I cared I couldn’t ask and find out. I like to imagine you in front of the water table though Bobby.

Imagine what you want. You really don't want to know what I think of you but I will be sure to wear a green and gold mustang 69 shirt were you will know exactly who I am. Not trying to get out of anything. I believe it was the Mustang people complaining about the goal post at Cornersville being too short. Now, that's crying.

Edited by lakecounty1968

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

You can’t help yourself can you? No what I’m pointing out is how adamant you were that Westview was a good team. It not like if I cared I couldn’t ask and find out. I like to imagine you in front of the water table though Bobby.

They get worse every week. I’ve thought it was bad earlier in the season, but they are completely obsessed now.

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I try to make WC relevant? How so? By supporting my team? At least I don't call for my coach to be fired every year like you and your "fans" 

Because your expectations aren't the same as Huntingdon's. Its gold ball or bust EVERY year in Mustang Country. West Carroll is just happy to make the playoffs. Just the way it is....

21 minutes ago, footballover said:

Because your expectations aren't the same as Huntingdon's. Its gold ball or bust EVERY year in Mustang Country. West Carroll is just happy to make the playoffs. Just the way it is....

Bust by definition of some mustang fans—

we have THE BEST team this year

this is our year

(note: all being said every year since , I’ve lost count)

no one can stop us

our defense is the fastest, no one gets past the line of scrimmage 

play calling is terrible, coach just can’t make the right calls, same three plays WE WILL BE IN THIIS SAME SITUATION EVRY YEAR UNTIL HE RUNS MORE THAN THREE PLAYS, or we find someone who will( facts)

the bust happens when you actually play somebody, last two years it’s been them bulldogs, hope you make it past the third round hump this year

better yet, you might want to worry about second round for now

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Waker said:

They get worse every week. I’ve thought it was bad earlier in the season, but they are completely obsessed now.

Na man it’s really all in fun! You are witty and have served me many times...I like it!  We know the inevitable is probably coming and we both have really good teams! Black Friday if it plays out is gonna be a war between two awesome teams! I really don’t think anyone from LC is really trying to be disrespectful...just in fun from me bro! And I truly mean it you guys are really good...QB is almost as good as Snyder! But no I’ve seen y’all and I know it’ll be a major task to get out with a win...but we will! Again we are just cutting up jerks

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Bust by definition of some mustang fans—

we have THE BEST team this year

this is our year

(note: all being said every year since , I’ve lost count)

no one can stop us

our defense is the fastest, no one gets past the line of scrimmage 

play calling is terrible, coach just can’t make the right calls, same three plays WE WILL BE IN THIIS SAME SITUATION EVRY YEAR UNTIL HE RUNS MORE THAN THREE PLAYS, or we find someone who will( facts)

the bust happens when you actually play somebody, last two years it’s been them bulldogs, hope you make it past the third round hump this year

better yet, you might want to worry about second round for now

The only team that has given our boys a defeat the past 3 seasons also beat you.(facts)

• CoachT locked this topic