Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

10 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Maybe not, but for a group of kids that found out on Tuesday whether they were actually playing or not. Throw in the turf field, which is completely different than grass. The atmosphere of a playoff game for the first time for any of these guys, surely intimidating. 

Richland was a good looking team. Didn’t look like a 4 seed. However, they were severely lacking at the skill positions. Cornersville will have to be successful in the air to have a chance. IMO.

42 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Richland was a good looking team. Didn’t look like a 4 seed. However, they were severely lacking at the skill positions. Cornersville will have to be successful in the air to have a chance. IMO.

Probably because they were a 5 seed. So not even a true playoff team. 

1 hour ago, Waker said:

You have to take into consideration that I was having to reply to a LC poster. They don’t see logic and stay confused.

The million dollar field comment is to this statement by you: 

So obsessed they got the best horse they could find as a mascot....a donkey.

I took that statement as an allusion to relative fiscal situation of the two areas. Hence, my comment about the field.

You to may be confused my friend, because yes thoroughbreds run up and down the field, yet it is only for a short period of time. Donkeys go for the long haul. The playoffs ain't a sprint, which is why the donkey will still be there, stomping away.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m just contradicting your grandiose statements with facts. I’m sure if I took the time to look at opponents opponents records we would see that in fact Huntingdon played a little better schedule than Lake County. Take into consideration that Milan would beat any of your opponents by double digits, and McEwen would beat any of your 1A opponents by double digits.  It really doesn’t matter it will get settled on the field.

Milan and Crockett co beat the same school by the same margin.Look at Coach T strength.Lake Co is about 26 .Hunting is about 44.Just about double weaker.

7 hours ago, fullbackdive said:

I think most Stang fans would agree that our time down in 1A hasn’t been the best. Not a whole lot of luck in the playoffs, weak region competition during the regular season, long road trips, etc. However, one of the best takeaways has been the rivalry we have created with the Dawgs. Although they own us with a 2-0 record, they would be lying if they didn’t say they have both been knock out street brawls with both games coming down to the last few plays. Much respect from this Stang fan for the Cornersville Dawgs. One of the best environments I’ve ever been a part of in 2017. Ready for Round III!

I think moving to 1A and Region 6 has created a great rivalry for H’don between them and Wayne County.... JMO

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Milan and Crockett co beat the same school by the same margin.Look at Coach T strength.Lake Co is about 26 .Hunting is about 44.Just about double weaker.

Bub if you think Crockett could play with Milan this year there isn’t really anything I can do for you. Y’all bragging on Westview, gonna whoop South Gibson and Milan, probably a 2 seed, yayaya. Told me all I needed to hear about how you guys judge teams. You gave up 50 to WV so they are a “good team” . Got donkey stomped by 40 last night.  Hey guys when I want to troll y’all I’ll come over to your thread ok?

31 minutes ago, RedStateReject said:

The million dollar field comment is to this statement by you: 

So obsessed they got the best horse they could find as a mascot....a donkey.

I took that statement as an allusion to relative fiscal situation of the two areas. Hence, my comment about the field.

You to may be confused my friend, because yes thoroughbreds run up and down the field, yet it is only for a short period of time. Donkeys go for the long haul. The playoffs ain't a sprint, which is why the donkey will still be there, stomping away.

They way I see it y’all are a bunch of swamp donkeys. No offense to your wives. Feel free to look that up.

Edited by Waker

13 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Bub if you think Crockett could play with Milan this year there isn’t really anything I can do for you. Y’all bragging on Westview, gonna whoop South Gibson and Milan, probably a 2 seed, yayaya. Told me all I needed to hear about how you guys judge teams. You gave up 50 to WV so they are a “good team” . Got donkey stomped by 40 last night.  Hey guys when I want to troll y’all I’ll come over to your thread ok?

How u know they wouldnt.Crockett zoo won big last night.Ur the one dreaming.Milan looked terrible the night I saw them .I know Milan beat Westview but lost to a Hardin Co team that's in the same region as Westview but didnt make the playoffs

Edited by mrbigster

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Milan has been so Jekyll and Hyde this year so you can’t really tell, they are good team tho. In our game Milan hasn’t had everything figured out yet, but that’s most Milan’s squads each year... they get better as time goes. We scrimmaged Crockett in the preseason and shut them out 28-0. LC played the 4a and went 2-0. If it is the Stangs and Falcons round 4 it’ll be a classic. I haven’t seen the Stangs, but I’ve seen the Falcons and they have a good squad this year

• CoachT locked this topic