Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

No one is talking about regular season, this is the playoffs, you have yet to prove otherwise 

every game is a new week and new season, 

seeing the same comments from the other thread like everyone saw In every close playoff game and your 3rd round exit (S) is like waving a white flag of surrender in the EXCUSES department.

come on, give your team a chance, we counting on you all

You know what gets me? The last two years y’all have played the schools of the deaf and blind to make it to the 4th round and ended up losing there by a larger margin each year than Huntingdon did to Cornersville and you act like you have done something better than us? 

6 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

You know what gets me? The last two years y’all have played the schools of the deaf and blind to make it to the 4th round and ended up losing there by a larger margin each year than Huntingdon did to Cornersville and you act like you have done something better than us? 

If that’s the case, then yaw changed to be like us this year, cause yaw have played a worse schedule this year than any of our two seasons, 

remember, this is the playoffs , not the regular season

nice try

12 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Y’all Cornersville folk have every reason to be proud of your bunch, and I expect a fight. Don’t let CB10 climb on our statue this year and we will be alright.

He didnt climb on it last year lol. That was one of our running backs. 

• CoachT locked this topic