UC vs Fairly Round 2

Bigsw02

13 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

does UC have a chance 

I hope we don't have one chance in a million. I hope we are counted out by everybody on this thread. I hope we are playing so far out of our league that we should just forfeit and stay at home. Because, more times than not, when my Tornadoes have been counted out before the game has started, we have risen to the occasion and came home with the victory. I hope we don't stand a chance at all.

Not being hateful. Just love the underdog role.

8 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Not being hateful. Just love the underdog role.

LOL. We are just high school football fans. The TEAMS however, are a different story all together. I can promise you Fairley is NOT overlooking UC. Are you kidding me? The team that put them out last year is now coming to them!?!?

Naaaawww ... UC will have their collective undivided attention. Bank on that.

Edited by kwc

Just my two cents,  as everyone knows the  Ville was not the teams of old. But we fought hard every game. To many injuries late to overcome! Not saying it would've helped against Fairley! Team speed was a big mismatch . We havent seen  team speed like Fairley this season . Only the Tide would be close. 

2 hours ago, redrage said:

Just my two cents,  as everyone knows the  Ville was not the teams of old. But we fought hard every game. To many injuries late to overcome! Not saying it would've helped against Fairley! Team speed was a big mismatch . We havent seen  team speed like Fairley this season . Only the Tide would be close. 

How are they along the line of scrimmage?