Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

22 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

You all will be play basketball tomorrow night

That very well may be true but we are gonna give it all we got for 48 minutes and see what happens. 

But one thing is true and will be true for as long as time stands for the 2019 football season. On November 22, 2019 Hampton is already playin round ball and them dadgum scrappy Oneida Indians are still playin football with a chance to host the State Final 4 and practice on Thanksgiving Day. It doesn’t get much better than that. GO INDIANS!! 

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Not so sure it will be a dandy but I really hope it is and you guys come out on top. Stranger things have happened.

I look for meigs to try and make a statement tonight if they Can. Some weren't to high on us giving them a game the first time. They're looking to send a message out west. I'm betting the starters play a little extra tonight regardless of how close it is or isn't. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

I look for meigs to try and make a statement tonight if they Can. Some weren't to high on us giving them a game the first time. They're looking to send a message out west. I'm betting the starters play a little extra tonight regardless of how close it is or isn't. 

Honestly, we are out to make a statement every game of the playoffs.Nothing to do with how close you played us last time. I'm sure you watched the South Greene game. These guys are ready as they have ever been. Also we wont play starters more than needed. I've never seen us do it. Not sure why we would start now if it went that way.

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Honestly, we are out to make a statement every game of the playoffs Nothing to do with how close you played us last time. I'm sure you watched the South Greene game. These guys are ready as they have ever been. Also we wont play starters more than needed. I've never seen us do it. Not sure why we would start now if it went that way.

We'll see. Hopefully it's close enough we'll never know. 

8 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

That very well may be true but we are gonna give it all we got for 48 minutes and see what happens. 

But one thing is true and will be true for as long as time stands for the 2019 football season. On November 22, 2019 Hampton is already playin round ball and them dadgum scrappy Oneida Indians are still playin football with a chance to host the State Final 4 and practice on Thanksgiving Day. It doesn’t get much better than that. GO INDIANS!! 

Yes because you had help from the men in stripes. I hope the refs already have their seats on the short bus ready to blow another game.

4 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

Yes because you had help from the men in stripes. I hope the refs already have their seats on the short bus ready to blow another game.

A rule is a rule sorry let us Indian fans get ready for this 3rd round upset we’re gonna pull off! :popcorneater:
Short bus is good luck it will be makin the journey

Edited by OmahaOmaha