Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, we played a great game except for all the penalties.

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, we played a great game except for all the penalties.

I have a question Yeti have you ever heard of a 30-yard penalty because a player said two curse words in a sentence and he was penalized once for each curse word.

6 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

They had the refs on the short bus and couldn’t win. Round ball in Oniedia tommorrow

Round ball in Hampton all last week thanks to them Indians. Of course y'all should be used to that by now, then again y'all did beat us back in 2007 I guess. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Round ball in Hampton all last week thanks to them Indians. Of course y'all should be used to that by now, then again y'all did beat us back in 2007 I guess. 

A little salty aren’t we. What happen to o we are going to beat Méigs o we are going to shock the world.

1 minute ago, jjm70 said:

A little salty aren’t we. What happen to o we are going to beat Méigs o we are going to shock the world.

Never made those claims, I said we might get beat by 50. Not salty, just like reminding you who took you to basketball practice.  .  . Again.