South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee it is supposed to be raining Friday when Grider plays this Clemons man.  Grider needs to dip his balls in some water this week at practice so our boys want be fumbling the ball Friday night.  You think im joking but im not. 

Grider needs to take some of Dearest Mother's squirrel butter and rub on his balls.  I guarantee if you can hang on to squirrel buttered balls you can hang on to wet balls. You think I'm joking? :-)

11 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Definitely incorrect. More lies being spewed. Rtl is a Coalfield fan stating his opinion. We all know it’s going to be a tough game for both teams. Don’t just throw crap out there. I mean SP is the favorite for a reason for crying out loud. Just handle Gordy and we’ll handle OS. Then we’ll both prove who the best in the east is. Either way, the Gold ball is coming back east. 

Opinions are opinions and we all know what they are worth! I will say this though, if both teams win Friday night SP will be the underdogs coming into that battle! The two years GB already own plus GB having home field advantage! Yes, that’s just another opinion and with that said, WE all know neither team is just going to lay down and quit! 
 As for the Gordy game, talk of rain and a wet field is always a reason for concern! As long as SP can handle the ball well and get the running game into motion quick SP should handle this game just like last week! 
 Keep that same intensity we’ve seen since the win over Meigs on both sides of the ball and those young men are going to give any team a tough 4 qtr game!

2A1F5BD3-3A29-431C-A959-447140396C1F.jpeg

8 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Opinions are opinions and we all know what they are worth! I will say this though, if both teams win Friday night SP will be the underdogs coming into that battle! The two years GB already own plus GB having home field advantage! Yes, that’s just another opinion and with that said, WE all know neither team is just going to lay down and quit! 
 As for the Gordy game, talk of rain and a wet field is always a reason for concern! As long as SP can handle the ball well and get the running game into motion quick SP should handle this game just like last week! 
 Keep that same intensity we’ve seen since the win over Meigs on both sides of the ball and those young men are going to give any team a tough 4 qtr game!

2A1F5BD3-3A29-431C-A959-447140396C1F.jpeg

You are right it will probably be a mental hurdle for SP since The Greenback’s have owned us lately. The home field for them will also help. First things first though.. Gordonsville is coming to town. They are always a tough hard nosed bunch. Hopefully we bring our A game this week!