South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

40 minutes ago, GbMan said:

56 - 7 SP

If it’s that bad I hope the second string is in mid 2nd qtr! 
 These are the games that you should worry about! Injuries can happen quick and you definitely don’t won’t or need to lose any starter this week! 
Just stay focused and get the WIN! We will need all hands on deck and ready to play the week after!

23 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I see what you are saying. I wasn’t meaning any disrespect. I was just comparing scores. You are right missing that many starters could have likely reversed the score. 

18 hours ago, Geno said:

No Disrespect to Gordonsville but the way South Pittsburg is Playing right now and the fact that they are geting better every Game, South Pittsburg is the only Team that can or Will beat them. This may be the very Best total Backfield ive ever seen. We have 3 or 4 Backs that would easily be 1200+ yard rushers. The Defense is getting even more Stingy and is hard to run on.  South Pittsburg by 32.

I’m not sure what to make of them. If you want to compare scores. Here are some for you. 
Dekalb County 14 Gordy 0

Watertown 19 Gordy 14

Its been said they had a lot of injuries. These are two good games at the start of the season when they were healthy. Dekalb is in in the 4A quarterfinals. Watertown is in the 2A quarterfinals. Nolensville is also in the 4A quarterfinals which was one of Watertown’s losses. If you look at those scores it would point at Gordy being a solid team. I guess my question is how healthy are they compared to when they played those first two games?

3 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

I’m not sure what to make of them. If you want to compare scores. Here are some for you. 
Dekalb County 14 Gordy 0

Watertown 19 Gordy 14

Its been said they had a lot of injuries. These are two good games at the start of the season when they were healthy. Dekalb is in in the 4A quarterfinals. Watertown is in the 2A quarterfinals. Nolensville is also in the 4A quarterfinals which was one of Watertown’s losses. If you look at those scores it would point at Gordy being a solid team. I guess my question is how healthy are they compared to when they played those first two games?

Right now, we're down two starters from those games, and another is limited.

That's better than when we were down 7 or 8 starters.

2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Right now, we're down two starters from those games, and another is limited.

That's better than when we were down 7 or 8 starters.

In your opinion how do you think Gordy will match up to SP this coming Friday night? I see you say you have two starters out and another limited. How good are their backups?

16 minutes ago, powerp said:

Defensively, Gordy will be sound and make the Pirates work. Offensively, they will not pose much of a threat.

PP, jest what in tarnation has you seen to make sitch a statement? Ifin yous gots a place fer a feller to watch PM OP. Ifin yous ain’t jest yapping with yous over confidence. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE