Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

8 hours ago, 1shot1kill said:

Ok everyone not a Huntingdon fan we get it, Huntingdon is going to get beat next week, or the week after or next year or sometime in the future. If we lose next week so be it but guarantee you will get all these boys have to give. Tonight was not out best showing but we handled business and got the W. A good passing team may give us trouble, but the QB can't throw passes from his back (73 sacks as of last week). SP is the greatest team of all time and the west teams are so inferior, we get it. But if the stars align and the voodoo magic works and Huntingdon hoists that gold ball in December, better get your forks ready to eat some crow.

Somethings going to give.Snyder has not been sacked all year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

All good, man. Huntingdon started slow, but ended up handling business well in the 2nd half. I think it was probably some due to the long drive and some of it was not wanting to show too much knowing half of the state would have eyes and ears on this game as it was the only playoff game played last night. 

Just reading back though some of the thread. Good deal for Huntingdon. If LC wins where is the semi final game played? Planning my 960 mile trip back just for this game. Oh and maybe some good cooking. 

6 hours ago, Waker said:

Not making excuses here but I heard some of the players(and fans who rode the charter) were not feeling well. I know that some of the fans had to take Dramamine after the bus ride.Huntingdon started out slow and starting defense allowed 3 points for the game. As far as the so called bomb for Huntingdon’s last score.....if the Huntland cornerback would have tackled our 3rd backup back(no offense to Ethan, he just hasn’t been used much in the backfield this year) it would have been at most a 15 yard gain. But instead he caught it, broke a tackle and ran it 40 yards for a TD. I feel like there may have been a little looking past Huntland. I did. I never once felt nervous about this game tonight. I also feel like the coaches knew there were S Pitt and GB fans there and wasn’t going to show much. I don’t have on rose colored glasses. Yes, the pass defense was not good tonight. Moving on!!!!!

Dramamine?!!?!   Is this a serious post?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Well I hope you're right in saying that Lake county is better than Huntingdon because if Huntingdon makes it out South Pittsburg is three touchdowns better than them easily.

I didn't say they were better than Hunt.Said Snyder hasn't been sacked all year and Hunt says the defense line and linebackers are studs.But LC has a qb that can run and sling the ball.Two excellent receivers in Taylor and Matheny and both Morgan and Tubbs and younger Puckett can catch as well and all can take it to the house.

2 hours ago, Gbnation said:

We talked to some Huntland fans last night  they were saying SP has several job openings every year for certain parents of good football players. Roy tell me this is not true.......!

Huntland doesn't know squat over on the wrong side of the mountain.  They have historically pretended like SP Mtn and Mount Eagle Mtn like they are the Misty Mountains and know nothing of SP or Whitwell. Besides, it seemed the Huntland guys never heard of GB.

Edited by rlh