Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

KWC agree to disagree Hernando is ranked in tha ln 5000's in the U.S rankings below fairley so throw the whole 6A Mississippi thing out the wimdow imo

This is a message board and disagreements are allowed. You can take solice in what the U.S. rankings say if that is your desire. Have at it.

31 minutes ago, kwc said:

Whoop! There it is! This ole nugget. LOL! Like a Peabody player(s) are going to hit Fairley players so extremely hard that the Fairley players are going to either cower or be scared the whole game!

Gimme a break! LOL!  

You don't make it to the QFs by being soft or undisciplined or by being coached by an interior coach and staff. That doesn't happen. Toss all of that junk out the window.

I’d have to agree on the part that by making it this deep into the playoffs by not being soft. That’s spot on. Should be a good smash mouth, hard hitting game. Peabody is a very physical team as is Fairley from what little I’ve watched this morning. 

4 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Thanks for the breakdown. Been watching some of Fairley film & they look like a pretty good football team which is expected when you make this far in the playoffs. Hopefully Peabody attacks them like MUS did 

Peabody isn't I'm MUS class. However, they could try to emulate what MUS did just the same.

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not always sir but it can be used as a slight measuring stick !! I do always enjoy when you post and rep your town sir you rep M Town top notch..

Appreciate the sentiment and your willingness to state such. I appreciate your dialogue as well. This is why WE all love HS football.