Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

After research the Golden Tide has a decisive advantage on special teams ... Fairley has speed everywhere as previously stated but have issues blocking on returns against a disciplined return D !!! 

I watched some more video today. I wish I could watch a whole game. We are going to have to wrap up when tackling. 

Edited by Tide21

10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I watched done more video today. I wish I could watch a whole game. We are going to have to wrap up when tackling. 

Tackling is what we are great at amd breaki g tackles is what they are great at , something has to give Friday !!!!  Truly this must end this post.

GATA

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Cant wait to see some practices this week !! Looking like a good week for football . 

After I’ve spent more time watching some Fairley film today, I will say this... Fairley will be the best team Peabody has played all year. They’ll have the most athletes, the most team speed, & probably the most physical team that the Tide has went up against thus far. Having said this though, Peabody will be able to match the speed & physicality. My only concern is can Fairley force Peabody into making mistakes? Peabody is a very disciplined & well coached football team so I’m not counting on them shooting themselves in the foot. Can Fairley stay out of their own way? Because in order to beat Peabody, they are going to have to play a near perfect game. Can they do it? Absolutely. Is it likely? I don’t know, we’ll see. But I’m giving the edge to Peabody because of their ability to be balanced & their defensive scheme. Tab Vowell will dial it up against the Bulldogs. It’ll be interesting to see if Fairley can counter what the Tide is doing on D. I also give the edge to Peabody because of what they have the QB position. A seasoned veteran leading the Tide offense who has only turned the ball over once all season. Very accurate passer & decisive. I think if this game comes down to the wire, if Peabody has the ball last, they can count on their QB to lead them down the field & score. All in all it will be a good game. The match up will be won in the trenches. Bottom line. 

6 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

After I’ve spent more time watching some Fairley film today, I will say this... Fairley will be the best team Peabody has played all year. They’ll have the most athletes, the most team speed, & probably the most physical team that the Tide has went up against thus far. Having said this though, Peabody will be able to match the speed & physicality. My only concern is can Fairley force Peabody into making mistakes? Peabody is a very disciplined & well coached football team so I’m not counting on them shooting themselves in the foot. Can Fairley stay out of their own way? Because in order to beat Peabody, they are going to have to play a near perfect game. Can they do it? Absolutely. Is it likely? I don’t know, we’ll see. But I’m giving the edge to Peabody because of their ability to be balanced & their defensive scheme. Tab Vowell will dial it up against the Bulldogs. It’ll be interesting to see if Fairley can counter what the Tide is doing on D. I also give the edge to Peabody because of what they have the QB position. A seasoned veteran leading the Tide offense who has only turned the ball over once all season. Very accurate passer & decisive. I think if this game comes down to the wire, if Peabody has the ball last, they can count on their QB to lead them down the field & score. All in all it will be a good game. The match up will be won in the trenches. Bottom line. 

Not to mention we have depth so we can wear them down throughout the game. 

7 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Great Post and very accurate

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Yes I agree with PPride good post. One thing Fairley is battle tested. I still think Peabody pulls it out by 14 maybe more. Fairley don’t have anything Peabody hasn’t seen they are just really athletic and well coached. If Peabody smacks them in the mouth early like they did Milan it could be a long night for the bull dawgs

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes I agree with PPride good post. One thing Fairley is battle tested. I still think Peabody pulls it out by 14 maybe more. Fairley don’t have anything Peabody hasn’t seen they are just really athletic and well coached. If Peabody smacks them in the mouth early like they did Milan it could be a long night for the bull dawgs

You took the words right out of my mouth. We can’t let them hang around. We need to come out gunning