South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Thought the story was that 4 families sold their homes and bought homes IN Greenback. Didn't believe it then and don't believe it now. Thats just a little much.

58 minutes ago, pujo said:

Bet the renting comes to a halt when the football is over. Just a sneaky way of bending the rules.

Carnes ain't selling their home. Rumor is theys renting a 5 seater outhouse somewhere round the Fake Honey Hole. 

28 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Unless Mr. Carnes would like to address your concerns you will not get the correct response. None of the posters on here or anywhere know the correct answer the rest is speculation.  So why in the heck would your dumb butt keep asking any of us about any of their personal business? Take your trash to that other page.

Helmet boy purchase of property is registered at court house abs public knowledge so shut the pie hole.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Sorry it took me a minute to get back with you there uno, got a life outside of the T. If you'll go back and read really slow you'll see I said I'm not sure their situation, just betting "Tracie" don't either. Don't know if they bought or not, just think its funny y'all have been "orchestrating" your excuses for 3 months now. Glad the team isn't as limp wristed as some of the fans are. 

Crow boy you and your injuns dont want none.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy purchase of property is registered at court house abs public knowledge so shut the pie hole.  You think im joking but im not. 

He didn't purchase any property (if it is any of your business). His family is renting and has a Greenback address which is in Loudon County. Let me ask you a ? Why do you keep beating a dead horse? Are you sceered! Are you related to Shumer and Pelosi? 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Crow boy you and your injuns dont want none.  You think im joking but im not. 

Lol roy girl, we'll be glad to host y'all roy, have tricky Vicki make the call. We're good on next years schedule but we can figure something out for 2021 I'm sure. Just remember we were within 7 late in the 4th at greenback, let's see how y'all fair :popcorneater:

Edited by crow

1 minute ago, crow said:

Lol we'll be glad to host y'all roy, have tricky Vicki make the call. We're good on next years schedule but we can figure something out for 2021 I'm sure. Just remember we were within 7 late in the 4th at greenback, let's see how y'all fair :popcorneater:

How'd you do last week? Now git. You think im joking but im not