South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, muskox said:

But we were and we beat you. What about the last two times we beat you in the semis. What's the excuses for those games

Ok enough of this Bs.  If I could prove to you Greenback didn't beat South Pittsburg but the Refs did would you admit it on here???  I mean 100% video proof!!! Absolute no doubt proof?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Geno that is nothing but lies that fans like you try your best to give GB a bad reputation when you are a sore loser over high school football. Find one South Pitt fan on the fence that said GB fans said one disrespectful comment to a sp fan or player like you posted earlier in the week. From the Video I seen of ROBERT McCLAIN  going by the trucks screaming nothing but the filthiest of filth language just feet away from children while beating his chest and flexing like a complete fool. So don’t bring your garbage lies here Geno I’m sure you and respectful south Pitt fans have witnessed his behavior before. Robert McClain you are a disgrace to the South Pitt program and its unacceptable that fathers had to explain to their children that night about the language you used at a school event. 

I agree about the language but I dare you to put your name out here since you called his name out. I can promise you he’s not the one to cross. 

2 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Geno that is nothing but lies that fans like you try your best to give GB a bad reputation when you are a sore loser over high school football. Find one South Pitt fan on the fence that said GB fans said one disrespectful comment to a sp fan or player like you posted earlier in the week. From the Video I seen of ROBERT McCLAIN  going by the trucks screaming nothing but the filthiest of filth language just feet away from children while beating his chest and flexing like a complete fool. So don’t bring your garbage lies here Geno I’m sure you and respectful south Pitt fans have witnessed his behavior before. Robert McClain you are a disgrace to the South Pitt program and its unacceptable that fathers had to explain to their children that night about the language you used at a school event. 

I never said anyone did last night. My comment was from years past experience. Thats why some Parents were Cautious. I never saw or hears of any issues last night.

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

We all know without Number 6 Greenback loses big last night but they ended up with him so it’s a mute point. The team they were able to bring together was a good one for sure. They had several D1 players on the field. That’s something SP definitely doesn’t have. I won’t blame Coach Grider either. That’s silly when the other team has big time college talent and we didn’t. 

Also I was in the restroom last night and there was a Murphy fair book in there. My question is was Roy in there as well? I looked for a thermos but didn’t see one  

Geno on a serious note are you Roy? Surely you haven’t been talking to yourself this entire time?

If coaches swapped teams South Pitt wins big last night. Way too much talent for south Pitt not to be State Champs multiple times in past 6 years. Unless South Pitt fans are satisfied to just make it to 4th round every year

2 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

If coaches swapped teams South Pitt wins big last night. Way too much talent for south Pitt not to be State Champs multiple times in past 6 years. Unless South Pitt fans are satisfied to just make it to 4th round every year

Dude you don’t know what you’re talking about. Greenback CLEARLY had the most talent in the east in 2015, 2016,2017,2018. It wasn’t even close. SP finally this season had as much talent and almost pulled it off. You’ve got kids that are going to Power 5 conferences for the Good Lord’s sake. 

5 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I agree about the language but I dare you to put your name out here since you called his name out. I can promise you he’s not the one to cross. 

Glad he did put it on here. He made a complete fool of his self in front of a bunch of children. If you support that kind of fan behavior then I feel sorry for your whole community 

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Dude you don’t know what you’re talking about. Greenback CLEARLY had the most talent in the east in 2015, 2016,2017,2018. It wasn’t even close. SP finally this season had as much talent and almost pulled it off. You’ve got kids that are going to Power 5 conferences for the Good Lord’s sake. 

You sure didnt mention that power 5 crap earlier in the week when everyone said we was facing the fastest greatest defense to ever play 1a football.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

+1

The only cursing, player harassment or rudeness I witnessed last night came from SP fans. Even a female trainer on the SP side was cursing so badly in front of the kids in our truck she had to be asked to tone it down.

Roy and the boys spent a week building a solid foundation of excuses, so I guess it’s natural they feel the need to use them.  Whiners gonna whine. 

8 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Want us to believe that too just like you promised SP was going to win? I don’t care how big and bad you are it don’t give you the right to use that language and act like that

1 minute ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Want us to believe that too just like you promised SP was going to win? I don’t care how big and bad you are it don’t give you the right to use that language and act like that

Friday night is for high school football. He should act like that tonight in the octagon somewhere if he is in fact that bad of a man. I'm sure a local flea market down your way has some Saturday night tough man competitions he could take his anger out on instead of children 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Clearly sweep left pirates and sweep pirates ain’t working for ya soooo..... I’ll leave ya on this thread to talk until next season GB fans have a state championship thread to talk about. 

When GB was 4th down and on the 3 inch line you guys realize your QB lost almost 2 yards on the Play. And that's with forward Motion. He ducked his head nd went straight down on the 11/2 2 yard line and the Ref said TD. It wasnt even close. The Video proves it hands down no doubt!! Its not even close