South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, Geno said:

Not even close. But the Scoreboard says they Won. So it is what it is... I dont believe for a second that anyone cheated. But a word for Greenback Coach's that may be watching. You better stop all the illegal motion or it could bite you. The Fullback moves on the Play early also. Greenback was very bad about moving before the snap. Just sayin

You see the movement thing a lot ,they just don't seem to call it. I've seen teams do it almost every play.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I'm  honest as they come. Didn't want to give my view because of bias. I sure wasn't pulling for you and doubt seriously I ever will. This is not what small high school is all about.

Well we really could care less if you pull for us or not just to be frank and you view is completely bias. Not even close give me a break. You would have to be blind to make that statement. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Looks like he's on the pile not on the ground and the white gloves break the plane then gets drug off the pile to the ground but the video isn't real clear. Took a few views to figure out what was going on honestly. 

Look to the left of 3s shoulder.THAT IS THE WHITE GLOVE WITH THE BALL.TD!

Screenshot_20191201-093732_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gbnation said:

Well we really could care less if you pull for us or not just to be frank and you view is completely bias. Not even close give me a break. You would have to be blind to make that statement. 

Thats why I showed it to an unbiased person. Then again no matter who I was pulling for ,I wouldn't lie. Just not my thing.Tell us how all this transfer thing come about, did they just happen to show up or was there a little back and forth.Lets see how honest you are. I'm betting ,not very. You are not even allowed to transfer for athletic purposes. So don't even make that lame excuse.

Just now, pujo said:

Thats why I showed it to an unbiased person. Then again no matter who I was pulling for ,I wouldn't lie. Just not my thing.Tell us how all this transfer thing come about, did they just happen to show up or was there a little back and forth.Lets see how honest you are. I'm betting ,not very. You are not even allowed to transfer for athletic purposes. So don't even make that lame excuse.

Was there any back and forth before your boys transfers or was it just pure luck they matched up with coaching changes?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They see him in the backfield,they dont realize he goes up and over and the white glove in front of #3s face is his hand with the ball....you had to be there lol.and they were!

Up and over....good lord...he was stonewalled. You got a good team but don't be a homer. I showed it to a room full of fisherman 200 miles away from either town and they all said he didn't score. You know fisherman don't lie.

• Like 1

Just now, pujo said:

Show that to an unbiased person.White glove ball in hand clearly breaking the plane. Notice the defenders didnt have an issue