Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

29 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m not “thinking” anything. I have eyes. Y’all act like nobody has seen a spread team. Y’all good. But your not as good as you think you are. Your a less talented but better coached Milan. Your a not as good as 2017-18 Waverly. That’s just the way I see it. 

Ha.I saw Milan.Other than the qb  they weren't very good.Good gracious

17 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Your very own lakecounty1968 called that lie out on the last thread you posted it on.

Regardless, if it is true, i guarantee that changes on friday..

I didnt see that .But if he did,then hes calling Coach Puckett a liar.Paul Tinkle and Vic Durall ask what makes Tanner a Mr Football in your eyes.Coach said he hasn't been sacked all year.

5 minutes ago, stangnation1 said:

Won’t take much for him to outcoach Swenson..

I know Swenson is the head coach and all, he said in an interview that he has an OC and a DC correct? If he has an OC, then why does he catch so much flak about the play calling? Everything always reverts back to the head coach and I get that but it just seems that some of the frustration should be directed at the OC as well. Just my 2 pennies. 

3 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I know Swenson is the head coach and all, he said in an interview that he has an OC and a DC correct? If he has an OC, then why does he catch so much flak about the play calling? Everything always reverts back to the head coach and I get that but it just seems that some of the frustration should be directed at the OC as well. Just my 2 pennies. 

This is the first year he has handed the play calling duties off. He still calls plays in certain formations. Other than last season against y’all ive never had much of a problem with his play calling. 

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

This is the first year he has handed the play calling duties off. He still calls plays in certain formations. Other than last season against y’all ive never had much of a problem with his play calling. 

Yeah last year he should have had his arse kicked up around his shoulders for not giving the ball to Robinson more than once in that game.

42 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Here’s my take on this, Huntingdon can’t defend the pass that well... I can’t say much tho because last night showed we can’t either. But LC will air it out and find holes but Huntingdon will adapt to that and will make adjustments. LC is a good team on both sides and that can stuff the run really good. It’ll be a tale of two giants clashing. The old fashion run vs the spread. Ensley VS Snyder. Puckett vs Swenson. Either way it’ll be a tight game and worth the price of admission. I can’t name a winner bc I honestly do not have a clue, I’d like to see LC make it because they haven’t in a long time, but I respect Huntingdons program and great tradition they’ve always had. 

+1

i respect the kids and coaches too

but

some of the posers are just too easy

i pity those posers and the stress they will endure when the donkey steps o. The turf, by the way we look forward to the turf, mud bowl was a little laggy last night

19 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Fans were so hard o. Him last year , he hired a play caller, but nothing has changed apparently

2 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

+1

i respect the kids and coaches too

but

some of the posers are just too easy

i pity those posers and the stress they will endure when the donkey steps o. The turf, by the way we look forward to the turf, mud bowl was a little laggy last night

Be thankful for that turf! We gotta go down to Parsons for a more than likely mud bowl