Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

Maybe even 40 something to 30 Simply because I figure if they can score 50 in just about every half,then scoring 40 is doable in 4p quarters ,even against a quicker team.Key is both defences .Can LC stop Hunt from getting the corners.Cz. Huntingdon stop Snyder and co from grinding it out,getting 3 yards a carry.If its Roth and 1.LC will go for it.With Tubbs,Snyder,quick out to Puckett or Morgan We will see.And can Hunt defend the pass?

17 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Maybe even 40 something to 30 Simply because I figure if they can score 50 in just about every half,then scoring 40 is doable in 4p quarters ,even against a quicker team.Key is both defences .Can LC stop Hunt from getting the corners.Cz. Huntingdon stop Snyder and co from grinding it out,getting 3 yards a carry.If its Roth and 1.LC will go for it.With Tubbs,Snyder,quick out to Puckett or Morgan We will see.And can Hunt defend the pass?

Lake county passing game will be key in this game. I think huntingdon will try a couple of roll out passes also. I am so pumped for this game and it’s not even my team playing.

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

No wonder you boys have been beating the crap out of people if they let you have 7 eligible receivers on every play. Dang I didn’t even notice that Friday night. And I didn’t say our safeties would stop your receivers I said that one of your receivers would end up de-cleated if y’all tried to make much of a living across the middle. That’s a fair warning. Matheny is scary good, IMO the most dangerous player on your team by far.  In general we have never been fundamentally sound against the pass. We use the wrong leverages and don’t put hands on the receivers to disrupt their timing. We will try to stop the run first and keep the ball in front of us on defense when it’s in the air.  Our corners have been prone to getting sucked in on play action, halfback passes, etc. we got to do a better job on that. Those kids love to hit though and have got some speed.

Our safeties get sucked in on play action too. They think their job is to make tackles for losses. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I bet Bruceton  Perry Co.,and Middleton hits so hard  its scares our region to death.A bunch of Dick Butkus on those teams.Dud I just read something earlier about a clown?

Well none of those teams are in region 5 soooo....

I'm sorry you cant keep up, but what Croppy was saying is that the teams in region 5 hit hard. And that point is not debateable. Cornersville, Huntland, Mt Pleasant, etc.... Very physical teams over there.

• Like 1