Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

4 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Lol we aren’t the 1986 Bears, at this point from I hear we should have a shot to win. Y’all are a good squad and it’ll take a complete game from us to bring it back again. 

I'm sure Peabody will be favored to win. We just wanna see you do it to make it true.:mrgreen: It should be a great game and maybe a high scoring game as both teams have good running and passing ability. 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm sure Peabody will be favored to win. We just wanna see you do it to make it true.:mrgreen: It should be a great game and maybe a high scoring game as both teams have good running and passing ability. 

I’m not saying it won’t be but There hasn’t been anyone to score more than 28 points on us in 3 years 

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not saying it won’t be but There hasn’t been anyone to score more than 28 points on us in 3 years 

And only Fairley kept us from scoring more than 30. If Meigs is as good as those guys.  It will surprise me.  I'm sure Meigs will be good but Fairly was on another level

Edited by allgoodlf
Spelling

12 hours ago, jacketpharmer said:

Not to discredit your opinion but I do believe Meigs has a much harder offense to stop and scheme against. TC is basically 1 dimensional. Much easier to play against that style of offense in my opinion. 

Swafford eventually makes a defense "wrong" no matter what they do. Peaobody does not have a player on his level nor have they seen one this year. 

Mostly highlights of Meigs Co. Vs Trousdale. Very few highlights of Trousdale a theys aren't my team. I did put their scores on there though.

This isnt meant to disrespect Trousdale any. Just promoting Meigs and thought I'd show what a game it was. If anything it should show how hard both teams competed.

Let me know what you think folks.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RTD said:

Peabody QB is a really good player and has a very good arm with down the field passes. Peabody has a big line like Meigs. I don't know if #7 for Peabody graduated last year or not but the kid has speed and great hands. 

meigs wil have advantage up fron on both sides. The tide fans know ths deep down 

11 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Speed on the edge could be the nemesis for Meigs. It's hard to simulate in practice when you don't have similar speed for your defenders to practice against. 
Is Peabody a disciplined team that is coached well? What weaknesses did you see in their offense and defense?

peabody was barely faster than riverside. this is overblown 

11 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

We honestly are great on the edges. I believe we schemed the big runs up the middle more than anything. We were able to keep that in check mostly, but gave up large plays on the edge 2nd half of the game. Was enough to keep the score close. Hopefully we will figure something out for Peabody.

yeti knows whats coming. he will be humble but he knows.