Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Mostly highlights of Meigs Co. Vs Trousdale. Very few highlights of Trousdale a theys aren't my team. I did put their scores on there though.

This isnt meant to disrespect Trousdale any. Just promoting Meigs and thought I'd show what a game it was. If anything it should show how hard both teams competed.

Let me know what you think folks.

Good stuff..

I don’t know if it was called, but your lineman definitely delivered a enormous late hit on one of TC’s db’s in one of the clips!

29 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Mostly highlights of Meigs Co. Vs Trousdale. Very few highlights of Trousdale a theys aren't my team. I did put their scores on there though.

This isnt meant to disrespect Trousdale any. Just promoting Meigs and thought I'd show what a game it was. If anything it should show how hard both teams competed.

Let me know what you think folks.

Enjoyed watching this since we don't get instant replay during the game. I'm really impressed with #8's (BS) play as a sophomore LB. 

1 minute ago, blitzinbuc said:

Enjoyed watching this since we don't get instant replay during the game. I'm really impressed with #8's (BS) play as a sophomore LB. 

I thought all of the linebackers (32,40,52,8,46)played great last night. They all come back next year too, except for Grant #46. 

Edited by TigerGoat

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Good stuff..

I don’t know if it was called, but your lineman definitely delivered a enormous late hit on one of TC’s db’s in one of the clips!

Believe me it was, a good 7 yard run went back to second and 40 lol. It was a pretty good called game. They messed a big call on a TC fumble, that Swafford picked up and had lot’s of room to run. It will a big call because there was a good chance he scores on that, and that would have made it 28-14.  But it doesn’t matter now, just to really good teams playing and fun to watch.