Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

Paging @vandyfan1 I repeat paging VandyFan1 , come in buddy, got a question ! Oh heck hold on I will just check that gps tracker we sewed into you Golden Tide T shirt to track you this season !!! "GOT EM" When you get of the crapper pls respond and tell me how this game might go. Vandy you honestly know more and seen more of these ball teams than anyone outside the 2 teams actual fans !! What say you ?

Edited by PeabodyPride

49 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

So discipline for our D will be key, we have the speed to contain that type of play,we are very used to that style outta our Purple and Gold friends up the way a bit !!

They run a spread offense. Totally different from union city.  We have plays similar to what they run. We have ran the option they run too 

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Paging @vandyfan1 I repeat paging VandyFan1 , come in buddy, got a question ! Oh heck hold on I will just check that gps tracker we sewed into you Golden Tide T shirt to track you this season !!! "GOT EM" When you get of the crapper pls respond and tell me how this game might go. Vandy you honestly know more and seen more of these ball teams than anyone outside the 2 teams actual fans !! What say you ?

@vandyfan1 are you to hungry to talk to us ? 

5BA8172A-C994-4A4E-8D3A-86F017AA9217.jpeg

37 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Told yall we GPS tracked him @Tide21 pics of @vandyfan1 is his bedroom is a bit far sir, pls dial it back and lets let him eat his dinner in private !! Vandy where is your helmet ? You know better !!!!

I tried to find him a pack of all red crayons. I heard that was his favorite flavor. I guess they don’t make all red packs of crayons