Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

We got what should be an awesome game coming up. In my opinion the better team, Fairley our of Memphis, will not be performing in this game due to very poor ball management late in the game last week. However, I see Peabody’s dominance and ability to make it through that round in that fashion too good to be true. I see a Riverside upset in the near future...

In my opinion peabody was the better team. You know the better team on a given night scores more points than the other team. Just sayin. Shake shake shake.  I really Like the folks at Riverside. But I am Going with Peabody. Got friends there also. I knew Peabody has been coasting and needed a wake up call. They got it last week. Baugus to me is the only question. I know You guys will say he is fine, but we will know at 7pm. I will Not say a running clock but I see A win for Peabody by 3 scores. Sorry panthers. Still got love for you guys but I just Call it like I see It. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:01 PM, GeneralForrest said:

maybe you are unaware of the robbery that occrred at chapel hill. Riverside did not beat forrest. since you are too dumb to 1. know what happened and 2. addressed me with a simpleton/lloyd christmas/harry "do you realize what you've done?" question, please refrain from addressing me any further. 

You lost!! Suck it up buttercup!!! 

Everyone on the 'T knows that Riverside is the underdog. I can't predict a win for the Panthers, but I can tell you that if they do it won't surprise anyone with an "R" on their helmet. May the best team win, and everyone finish standing up!

Also... thanks for the invite to watch from the deck with y'all 'Rats, but I'm afraid I'd get knocked off there if you pull the stunner!