Henry County Patriots 2020

PatriotNation

7 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

If they are going to do extensive dirt work and drainage system installation plus putting in the field, I feel that with weather problems and other unforeseen problems that usually happens in construction that a 8 - 10 week window to have it ready is going to be really close.

Yes thats my opinion as well. Around 8 to 10 weeks. Its not like they could start anything soon though. It has to be dry weather for that kind of work which we wont get until May. So if they started at the end of May or first of June. That would put it should be completed around the end of July or first of August. Really close so will be interesting...

42 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

Yes thats my opinion as well. Around 8 to 10 weeks. Its not like they could start anything soon though. It has to be dry weather for that kind of work which we wont get until May. So if they started at the end of May or first of June. That would put it should be completed around the end of July or first of August. Really close so will be interesting...

Oakland got started late but got theirs in this past season.  You have plenty of time if the funds are present.  

On 2/24/2020 at 10:13 AM, olddevil said:

Today, Monday Feb 24, is the first day of spring training for our Pats. The prospect of getting many dry outside work days looks pretty bleak' , Inside today in Helmets only.

GO BIG RED

I never liked the idea of spring football practice in Feb. 

• 2 weeks later...