1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

35 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Yep and I was right there helping carry some of the wheel chairs up to the top row. So again, no smoke and mirrors for me. I'm not saying I agree with anything regarding facilities and orchestration, I'm simply giving respect WHERE it is due when it comes to me and my family.

Thanks PT. GB fellers are simply self promoters. No one should ever support a program that orchestrates transfers to fill needed positions to be relevant. Then force the visiting handicap & elderly zero respect by promoting the Tonya Truck Ned Beatty Boys to take positions clearly needed by visitors and regularly perform group harassment to the young men on the visitor’s side! 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Thanks PT. GB fellers are simply self promoters. No one should ever support a program that orchestrates transfers to fill needed positions to be relevant. Then force the visiting handicap & elderly zero respect by promoting the Tonya Truck Ned Beatty Boys to take positions clearly needed by visitors and regularly perform group harassment to the young men on the visitor’s side! 

You are nothing but a little sissy that couldn't even show your face. You better keep hiding Old Butt Pirate...... Keep hiding 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You are nothing but a little sissy that couldn't even show your face. You better keep hiding Old Butt Pirate...... Keep hiding 

How many handicap or elderly SP fans did you Tonya Trunk Boys offer your seats too? Visiting fans knowds them visitor stands step is pert near the same height as the Tonya Truck bed. Or better yet did any of you truck he’d bandits Ever move the trucks to allow the handicap or elderly room?  

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

How many handicap or elderly SP fans did you Tonya Trunk Boys offer your seats too? Visiting fans knowds them visitor stands step is pert near the same height as the Tonya Truck bed. Or better yet did any of you truck he’d bandits Ever move the trucks to allow the handicap or elderly room?  

We couldn't.  The only thing we heard was probably your son cussing our chiildren before the game started. You trash person .

13 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OP, did you enjoy the game? 

16 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

'Twas a good game.  Every now and then someone needed to go relieve themselves so you had to help them out of the 6 row sardine can bleacher that we were afforded. 

giphy.gif

Nothing like fan closeness at a HS football game till a restroom break occurs, then it’s pandemonium! Never been crowd tossed, is it as fun as it looks?

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

What a weak, hollow and miserable life poor old OP lives. Can you forgive me for calling you out as to what a douche I said you were? I thought you had a family, a job and a real life. I had no idea you were a shell of a man squirreled away like a hobbit in your basement spewing hate about a HS football game your team lost. How sad it must be when you go grocery shopping at the Piggley Wiggley and your neighbors turn their backs to you and shush their children and tell them to refrain from staring at you because you are the town of SP version of Quasimodo. I do look forward to the day the FBI intervenes in some plot to bring vengeance on all who at some point in your life upset you. Your manifesto will make great reading material.

Speaking of great reading, Old Pirate gits a joyous feeling to know yous cage is completely rattled Fence Rider! Leastways thanks fer the response. BTW, Quasimodo is a protagonist- an advocate OR Champion of cause or idea. Old Pirate is flattered yous recognition OP is a Champion of a particular cause-rattling cages.  LOPWOAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

10 hours ago, Makinplays said:

Nothing like fan closeness at a HS football game till a restroom break occurs, then it’s pandemonium! Never been crowd tossed, is it as fun as it looks?

Yeah,  I'd drive 4 hours and pay $8 to do it again.  Prolly not so fun for those with an overactive bladder though. 

We crowd surfed @Roy Dillard down at halftime.   He never returned. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yeah,  I'd drive 4 hours and pay $8 to do it again.  Prolly not so fun for those with an overactive bladder though. 

We crowd surfed @Roy Dillard down at halftime.   He never returned. 

That could be dangerous. Red Bull’s and fudge rounds compounded with wrongly placed hand could make for unexpected mud slides.