1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

So your 2 don't count? I would hate to think that any student athlete that chose to further their education at Greenback would ever feel they were not welcomed and cherished by our academic community. Shame on you for minimalizing those young men on your team.

No shame on me hoss..... We are very proud to have those young men on our team and be apart of our family. 

I'll speak no further on the "recruiting" this week. I know, you know, and we all know the talk around East TN about the situation. But I'll let you rest on it and we'll discuss this upcoming game.

Just now, Jobres76 said:

It's all good. 

So what you are saying is a team could be banged up and play a terrible game. Gotcha.

Well........ yeah but we got beat by a field goal from a guy that never kicked one.................. ever! Lol we got beat fair and squre last year bud. All I am saying its good to be here our 4th time in 5 years.

Ok nobody on this board knows who I am. I am a die hard high school football fan that shows no bias to any school. I have saw multiple games Live in person by both teams. If anyone on here has any cohoneys take my bet. $1000 says Greenback wins big. This will be a more lopsided game than GB / Cornersville.

Just now, GHSblackhelmet said:

Well........ yeah but we got beat by a field goal from a guy that never kicked one.................. ever! Lol we got beat fair and squre last year bud. All I am saying its good to be here our 4th time in 5 years.

I applaud that. GB is a machine to be reckoned with no doubt. Coach Ryan is a great coach that knows how to use what he has. (Hope I don't regret saying that) 

Good luck to the kees, but gotta stick with LC knowing what their program has gone through in recent years.

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I applaud that. GB is a machine to be reckoned with no doubt. Coach Ryan is a great coach that knows how to use what he has. (Hope I don't regret saying that) 

Good luck to the kees, but gotta stick with LC knowing what their program has gone through in recent years.

:thumb:

3 minutes ago, ranger519 said:

Ok nobody on this board knows who I am. I am a die hard high school football fan that shows no bias to any school. I have saw multiple games Live in person by both teams. If anyone on here has any cohoneys take my bet. $1000 says Greenback wins big. This will be a more lopsided game than GB / Cornersville.

Then you must get around the state a lot on Friday night's to watch these two teams. Pretty bold to make a bet like that.

Especially since no one knows who you are. Welcome to the club.

7 minutes ago, ranger519 said:

LOL he likes to think no one knows who he is. He forgets some of us have been on this forum longer than his memory!! LOL

9 minutes ago, ranger519 said:

Bold strategy cotton. Curious to see if u get any bites 

• CoachT locked this topic