1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

I watched lake county play RS on youtube. The center and two guards stood out to me as very good blockers. The qb is big and strong,  follows his blocks. Defensively,  they don't give up much. The ends play their blocks well. Lake is a fine football team 

+1 Democrat :roflol:

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Looking forward to playing a team we never have.LC looks to be a tough team for sure!

Same here

and for the eyes on this game, if you haven’t seen lc in person, hard to judge one game and get a plan on how to handle the donkey, you’ll have to start with last year and watch em all, and still miss it unless you were at the games 

donkey loves coacht coaching

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I watched lake county play RS on youtube. The center and two guards stood out to me as very good blockers. The qb is big and strong,  follows his blocks. Defensively,  they don't give up much. The ends play their blocks well. Lake is a fine football team 

Checked um out myself, looked pretty good to me, still think they will have match up problems with Greenback.  Could be a GREAT game.

• CoachT locked this topic