1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Wish people were smart and honest enough to admit that adding players from all over is a huge benefit. Am I missing something. If its all about who is in position to do this is the winner, than none of it is worth a dime. Now there is the TRUTH.

Old Pirate posts are mostly directed at the TSSAA terrible governing. All the kids deserve much better than they have got! Honesty ain’t goin to come until accountability to brought. 

2 minutes ago, MikeHoncho said:

You are right but LC ain't playing Maryville....well just a few from Maryville .

Few from Blount county only 1 from Maryville.Dont want you to get confused.Now that thats taken care of.

I havent seen any games LC has played but from what their posters and teams they played it sounds like we may be in over our heads.

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

On who has the most offensive output. This list doesn't take into account class or strength of schedule. My god yall are dense. GB's offensive is ahead of Maryville too but we dont see you making that comparison now do we? For the record that's not MY list. That's the list on Coach T. 

So your point in posting the list was LC has more offensive output than the teams I listed meaning that my statement was wrong because of that fact. But the fact that LC is listed higher than a given team doesn't mean they're better than said team because the list doesn't take SOS into consideration? 

So what was the point in posting the list? If LC being listed ahead of a team means nothing I guess I'm still lost as to what point, if any, you were trying to make?

• CoachT locked this topic