1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

3 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

@WarEagleCartman this is route I’m having to take. Got the monthly package for $10.95. Watched two games today. Great quality only bad thing is it won’t cast from phone to tv.

I guess im going to break down and get it. I don't want to miss the public school Championships. While you have the membership can you watch these games anytime? Old games on here?

3 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I guess im going to break down and get it. I don't want to miss the public school Championships. While you have the membership can you watch these games anytime? Old games on here?

You can watch any game in the country anytime as long as that school is part of the NFHS Network. 

It’s game day. Let’s get this thing started. I hope everyone has a safe trip and all the players are well and rested.  Because this is a day they will remember the rest of their lives. Seems like yesterday we were waking up in that days inn in Nashville and heading to the Shoneys for breakfast, which they only allowed us one plate cause they didn’t want us to get sick, and then to Vanderbilt Stadium for the biggest game of our life. I know the boys from a lot of the boys from Greenback have been before but it’s still a special day it’s the first for a lot and the first for Lake County. I hope both teams play a great clean game. And the refs don’t make too many mistakes. I think Greenback makes a few stops as well as Lake County but I think in the end we pull it out with a pass. Good luck and melts go get another Gold Ball. Greenback 35 Lake Count 24. 

• Like 2

• CoachT locked this topic