1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

So one of the best moments of the whole season was immediately after the win....Tanner Snyder runs over to the stands to see a young man with disabilities, takes off his jersey and gives it to him just as the clock hit zero! The young man was moved to tears his mother and all that saw were in tears...it was no show it’s just Tanner! Class act Snyder...your still my family’s Mr Football! Way to make Nicks day special too! 
I have a feeling it’s gonna be a viral sensation...there are several videos and it was NOT for show

Edited by shockernation
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FargoStrut said:

STOP! Yes, someone needs to check him in. Put him in a padded room. He IS officially crazy. 

No offense to LC, SP or GB but the talent gap bt 1A championship teams and 5A teams is MUCH bigger than you realize. 

Congratulations on a great season to both Greenback and Lake County!

There IS A REASON they are divided into different classifications. Go Jackets

+1000000000000000000

1 hour ago, FargoStrut said:

STOP! Yes, someone needs to check him in. Put him in a padded room. He IS officially crazy. 

No offense to LC, SP or GB but the talent gap bt 1A championship teams and 5A teams is MUCH bigger than you realize. 

Congratulations on a great season to both Greenback and Lake County!

There IS A REASON they are divided into different classifications. Go Jackets

LC could 100% beat summit. IMO summit does not belong in the championship, but for the other 5-6A schools you’re right there is a reason they have classifications. 

11 minutes ago, shockernation said:

So one of the best moments of the whole season was immediately after the win....Tanner Snyder runs over to the stands to see a young man with disabilities, takes off his jersey and gives it to him just as the clock hit zero! The young man was moved to tears his mother and all that saw were in tears...it was no show it’s just Tanner! Class act Snyder...your still my family’s Mr Football! Way to make Nicks day special too! 
I have a feeling it’s gonna be a viral sensation...there are several videos and it was NOT for show

Have guidance send me the vid.

1 hour ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

My son is already committed and will be signing December 18th but thank you for your kind wishes on the recruiting experience . Feel free to come sit with us tomorrow night if you’re still in Cookeville to watch his last high school game. 

Wasn't able to make it to Cookeville this year. Congrats to your son!  

21 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I saw the video.  It was a pretty sweet moment.   Is it on the Lake County Banner’s fb page? Can’t remember who had shared it.  

• CoachT locked this topic