1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

2 o’clock at the high school...party time again! AD Mike Moore has the gym looking good with all 3 gold balls out...I even saw a donkey? Yep donkeys there to stay! Officially retiring the donkey today...and the term “get a dose”! Gotta find something new before next year!

Special, he deserves a time to rehabilitate from hype and sketchy diet combinations , he still might come and retrieve some ducks for me though, the cottonmouth venom does his joints good,

2 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Only difference I saw was SP had a ground game and GB didn’t! Of course our starting QB would of still been sidelined but the backup isn’t to shabby!

Stopping #5 would definitely of been a job! Matter of fact, LC whole line was just BIG! 
 Is what it is, till next year!

Still would have enjoyed round three though , but the orchestra left you out of the symphony...darn shame

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Now I didn’t say all that! I’ve stated my opinion about tranfers. 
One game at a time and we shall see where that leads us next year! Gotta put in some work over the summer!

Very true. Football for 2020 starts very soon in Lake County. LC will be back in the weight room in a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic