Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Big Purple bowel movement is you still trying to rattle cages big dummy? I figured you and Crow boy was too busy packing each others fudge.  You think im joking but im not. 

Not everyone has “that special kind” of relationship you and ole bhp have Roy. I’m sure that’s how Saturday nights go down in your moms basement but I roll a different way myself. To each his own though. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was told when you were a child other little kids were mean to you. When you would play hide and seek they would never come find you and let you hide all day and that is why your screen name is rlh. Short for Retard Left Hiding......

He is Roy's thermos cleaner and OPs jock holder.He only shows up to help the simple minded.

3 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

He is Roy's thermos cleaner and OPs jock holder.He only shows up to help the simple minded.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:45 AM, crow said:

Not everyone has “that special kind” of relationship you and ole bhp have Roy. I’m sure that’s how Saturday nights go down in your moms basement but I roll a different way myself. To each his own though. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You give him too much credit. 

LRDAO...i garuntee the three stooges is back.  I garuntee big purple bowel movement Crow boy and Jimmy boy is real dumb.  You fellars should be ashamed at poking fun of the mentally challenged.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i garuntee the three stooges is back.  I garuntee big purple bowel movement Crow boy and Jimmy boy is real dumb.  You fellars should be ashamed at poking fun of the mentally challenged.  You think im joking but im not. 

You gonna explain what you meant by “fudge packing” Roy??  Since you mentioned it and all. I notice you didn’t choose to respond to that post. Hmmm.....

I was informed today by an unreliable source that the NJ HC has a friend who is a lobbyist in Nashville, they are planning to introduce a bill that would annex Bridgeport and Stevenson into Tennessee. Thus making it easier for students to transfer, and improving Google's tax situation. In an effort to help leverage the position for the state, SP's mayor has already agreed to allow Bridgeport to annex everything south of the old RR tracks to the cement plant (South Richard City), she said the city received very little revenue from that area so it was not a big deal locally. NJ would drop into 3A Region 4. Giving SP the chance to replace Red Bank on the schedule with another 3A school 10 miles down the road.

The only hurdle at this point seems to be Hollywood - they feel left out despite having a semi-finished 40 year old nuclear plant.