Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Shoot ST! You point to the pile and I'll point to the liberal that laid it :lol: 

Seriously, those 65 and older and those with medical conditions should stay in and protect themselves...I'm all for that. It's encouraging that the number of deaths keep coming in well under Dr. Hillary Clinton Fauci's predictions tho. I'm just glad I live in the sticks in times like this...No issue with social distancing  here Lol

:-)

So you've been practicing social distancing for how long now?  Birth?    Must be nice to pee off the front porch and never have to bathe.  :)

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You live in God's Country.   You're blessed.  I have a daughter living in New York and another in Italy.  Trust me when I say they are in the epicenters of this virus and it's real.  More so for some than others. 

NO DOUBT any virus and flu is rougher in such areas! Hope they stay well

• 3 weeks later...

Last week I watched 2 kids hit 500lb squats and a 205lb kid squat 450+. They are continuing to work hard and eat harder. Rest easy Tiger coaches that may be lurking out there we've got some returning starts that like that sweet taste of victory and are not finished. Glad to see them work hard to finish their high school careers on their terms.

GO TIGERS

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RunnerUp said:

Last week I watched 2 kids hit 500lb squats and a 205lb kid squat 450+. They are continuing to work hard and eat harder. Rest easy Tiger coaches that may be lurking out there we've got some returning starts that like that sweet taste of victory and are not finished. Glad to see them work hard to finish their high school careers on their terms.

GO TIGERS

2 hours ago, RunnerUp said:

Oh yeah if you like rumors I heard we have a 6'2'' 185 senior transferring from Georgia. Said he played safety and he looks fast.

Gonna be another good year. 

On 4/25/2020 at 2:07 PM, Imthayeti said:

Gonna be another good year. 

I agree the boys squatting shows they got something coming next year. I’ve also heard the upcoming Jr Qb #2 (Carroll I think) is working hard every week. Will meadows has be coming with him and working his butt off. He has shown he’s not leaving without a fight to get back to the state championship. I can see these two being the leaders the team needs. We have to fill the lineman spots but all in all I think next year will be a special year.

6 hours ago, RoarinTiger said:

I agree the boys squatting shows they got something coming next year. I’ve also heard the upcoming Jr Qb #2 (Carroll I think) is working hard every week. Will meadows has be coming with him and working his butt off. He has shown he’s not leaving without a fight to get back to the state championship. I can see these two being the leaders the team needs. We have to fill the lineman spots but all in all I think next year will be a special year.

I've watched Logan alot on the field since he was a freshman. That says alot in itself as to what kind of athlete he is. Meadows should be a beast this year. Pretty sure he ended up with 1k yards rushing and that's sharing touches with Swafford. If we manage to reload on some of the big boys we shouldnt have any worries on another great season. I'm positive we have all the skill players we will need to fill the slots.

• Like 1

I think we have the big boys they are just gonna have to go both ways.  That is something that we haven't had to do in the past few years but is no uncommon at all. I will agree that we need a few more big boys to step up. It would be nice if a couple big boys that happen to be mean would step up.

20 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

I think we have the big boys they are just gonna have to go both ways.  That is something that we haven't had to do in the past few years but is no uncommon at all. I will agree that we need a few more big boys to step up. It would be nice if a couple big boys that happen to be mean would step up.

Hope a few kids stay in shape this summer. Would mean alot when season comes around.