Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

31 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Got any Swaffords in the pipeline?

Not quite, we replace him with a 3 year starter Logan Carroll who had significant playtime at the receiver position also played SS. Has great throwing ability probably just better than Swafford in that area. He has good running ability just lacks the raw power Swafford had. Hes pretty quick probably runs a 4.7 or so he is gonna be a Junior. Hes looked good in practice and workouts. Few snaps under his belt to calm some nerves and I think he will be a household name around Meigs faithful this year. We look to have a trio of backs this year not sure if we will limit it to two or not but we have 3 with great ability.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, Imthayeti said:

Not quite, we replace him with a 3 year starter Logan Carroll who had significant playtime at the receiver position also played SS. Has great throwing ability probably just better than Swafford in that area. He has good running ability just lacks the raw power Swafford had. Hes pretty quick probably runs a 4.7 or so he is gonna be a Junior. Hes looked good in practice and workouts. Few snaps under his belt to calm some nerves and I think he will be a household name around Meigs faithful this year. We look to have a trio of backs this year not sure if we will limit it to two or not but we have 3 with great ability.

So did he start as an 8th grader?

12 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

You guys expecting to take the region again this year?  Meigs has been on a pretty good run for a while now.

We will most definitely compete for it. Wont say it's a definite but we have a great chance I believe.

Here's a few plays I found of his this evening. As a freshman he wore #3 and as a sophomore he was #2. Not much QB action on this, but hes as good a qb as he is a receiver and ss. I think he will make us proud at the helm.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Here's a few plays I found of his this evening. As a freshman he wore #3 and as a sophomore he was #2. Not much QB action on this, but hes as good a qb as he is a receiver and ss. I think he will make us proud at the helm.

https://youtu.be/tu5hceEp9XI

Not sure if I heard of Meigs County??? I have heard of the Swafford Tigers... Is this the same team?

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You do know that there are 5 rounds in the playoffs and not just 3 right?:lol:

We have a hard time counting pass three around here, but we been working on our math this summer and feel like we might be able to have it down by November this year!!!

Just now, H2Oman said:

We have a hard time counting pass three around here, but we been working on our math this summer and feel like we might be able to have it down by November this year!!!

Haha, wish you good luck man. If were very fortunate in our end as well maybe I can see what this town of water looks like. I believe it would be our year to travel.