Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

The times have seriously changed
Class 2A - Reg. 2 ...#CSS - Meigs Co. is the team to beat (Has been the class of the region for years now) - Top contender to knock off Meigs:
Wartburg (Led by talented, underrated QB Tyler Davis) Sleeper Team: Rockwood Continued

They counted Oneida out?HAHA that wasnt smart!

11 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

We lost 19 of 22 starters! We’re gonna be lucky to even be .500 let alone knock off the powerhouse in Meigs!:popcorneater:

Better put on a good showing this first game, else they might forget how to spell Oneida in the polls they way they are disrespecting you all.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Better put on a good showing this first game, else they might forget how to spell Oneida in the polls they way they are disrespecting you all.

Yeti I will agree that the name ONEIDA should get more respect than what it’s gettin this year just because we are known for having a hard nosed football team year in and year out. We may not always have the most talent or fastest or biggest kids each year but dag gone Coach Lambert always gets the most out of his teams each year no matter what. I don’t care much about the rankings or the disrespect we are getting. We will get our respect at some point because respect is NEVER given it is always earned and at some point this year Oneida will earn Respect! 

Now on the other hand we lost a ton of talent and starters off of last years team. I honestly don’t have a clue what this 2020 team will look like or how we will be when adversity hits. I know we are gonna have a ton of new kids playing and seeing the field for some the first time in high school football. I can promise you one thing when the ball is kicked off Friday night at the land of OS this Tony Lambert coached football team will be ready to go. They will play hard for 48 minutes and energy and intensity will not be a factor! 

4 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Yeti I will agree that the name ONEIDA should get more respect than what it’s gettin this year just because we are known for having a hard nosed football team year in and year out. We may not always have the most talent or fastest or biggest kids each year but dag gone Coach Lambert always gets the most out of his teams each year no matter what. I don’t care much about the rankings or the disrespect we are getting. We will get our respect at some point because respect is NEVER given it is always earned and at some point this year Oneida will earn Respect! 

Now on the other hand we lost a ton of talent and starters off of last years team. I honestly don’t have a clue what this 2020 team will look like or how we will be when adversity hits. I know we are gonna have a ton of new kids playing and seeing the field for some the first time in high school football. I can promise you one thing when the ball is kicked off Friday night at the land of OS this Tony Lambert coached football team will be ready to go. They will play hard for 48 minutes and energy and intensity will not be a factor! 

Good post bud, I'm like you I've never seen you all as underrated as you seem to be this year. Just gotta win a game or two you shouldn't to fix it I guess. Just leave us alone though and pick on Rockwood and Wartburg. Make those your statement games.