Huntingdon 2020

flatfoot

Yes we will be back in the thick of things. It’s gonna be a couple of years before all the pieces align to once again be a real contender for a state championship however. Those upcoming sr linemen have been impressive when they have had a chance. I feel like we will be going back to the wing formation next year. The Cannon boy and Hutcherson get to the holes fast. Reliford as well.  Tashawn Rivers upcoming freshman is the real deal and could be starting qb before next season is over. Blake Bradley has all the tools to be a great qb just needs to develop his throwing motion a little bit. Offensively we will be fine. On defense our backfield returns minus Ensley. The Reeves kid will be a beast alongside Cade Wood at linebacker. Dylan Mann, and Hunter Britt will be two great d linemen to go along with Myles. We need to continue to work on depth but I’m pretty excited for the rebuild. I miss the days of playing a brutal regular season schedule but always being ready for a deep run once the playoffs started even if it was as a 3 or 4 seed. GO Mustangs!

1 hour ago, footballover said:

Have to replace some very key pieces QB C BOTH GUARDS 1 TACKLE BOTH TE BOTH WINGS and FB on Offense 3 D lineman 2 outside and 1 middle linebacker and a safety on defense. Huntingdon may turn into Lake Co and go for 2 all year. Lose their kicker

Didn’t realize they lost 10 starters on offense and 7 on defense. They took a big hit to say the least.