Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

8 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

Until you see the guards from Kings.  Pressure won't effect them.   They play high level AAU and see that type of Pressure alot.  These guards are a different animal.   They shoot lights out but also handle the ball extremely well.   Jenn is a matchup nightmare.   Remember as a freshman this summer she got 8 div 1 offers playing on a junior AAU team.   She is quick.  handles the ball well with either hand.  You can't guard her 1 on 1.   she has scored like 1900 points as a sophomore.    And Bailey is a dream of a PG.  runs the team but also can flat out shoot.   I'm telling you....It may look like David Bowie and Queen are checking them next weekend.

Real question here.  All joking aside. How deep are y’all. I know You got the 2 outstanding guards. How deep y’all got coming off the bench?

8 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

Until you see the guards from Kings.  Pressure won't effect them.   They play high level AAU and see that type of Pressure alot.  These guards are a different animal.   They shoot lights out but also handle the ball extremely well.   Jenn is a matchup nightmare.   Remember as a freshman this summer she got 8 div 1 offers playing on a junior AAU team.   She is quick.  handles the ball well with either hand.  You can't guard her 1 on 1.   she has scored like 1900 points as a sophomore.    And Bailey is a dream of a PG.  runs the team but also can flat out shoot.   I'm telling you....It may look like David Bowie and Queen are checking them next weekend.

I have been keeping up with them on Coach T. It will take great guard play to beat them. It looks like there will be four good teams up there for sure. Good luck to all!! You don’t get this far as a rule and not be pretty good!!

16 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

I will assure you that regardless of who TKA plays, TCA or TRA, they will face pressure they haven’t seen before.  Both TRA and TCA will bring it and both are deep!  TCA is very long, quick and athletic and TRA is super athletic.  Most likely winner of Tipton Rosemark/ Trinity Christian game will be state champion!  Unda Presha!  

34 minutes ago, Intense said:

1900 points as a soph! Is she averaging 60 per game?!!

I took My shoes off and started counting toes to add it up. That would be 28 points a game for two years at 33 games a season. Hmmmmm.  But they only played 20 games last year and 30 games so far this year. That would mean averaging 38 points a game. From what see one is averaging 15 points a game this year and another is 14 points a game. That would be 750 points. Hmmmmm

Edited by BigEdMo

Going to say this about TCA and Greenfield both. Both teams are very good and have beaten good teams really bad with pressure defense. Both teams will have to have their half court offenses clicking if somebody does handle the pressure well. For the record, I do feel the chances are better for TCA to win it all than Greenfield. I feel like Vegas odds would have TCA decent spreads against the field. I think right now on a neutral court Greenfield might be a 2-4 point favorite over Loretto.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, Intense said:

I think the West will sweep Friday night.

USJ wins by 10 over Goodpasture.

TCA wins by 12 over Clarksville Academy.

Tipton-Rosemark by 20 over Webb.

Harding by 15 over Kings Academy.

it will be very interesting how they rebracket the final 4.  

50% is not bad. Went to watch Goodpasture and USJ. USJ is a really good team, but were never really in the game. They lost by 9 could have easily been 20. Goodpasture plays 6 Seniors and a Freshman who started as an 8th grader, very experienced. I think TCA is the favorite but literally anything could happen at this point. It will be a great FINAL FOUR!!

2 hours ago, etnhoops said:

I am not going to downgrade any player on any team. However, 1900 points for one girl, as a sophomore??????? Really? REALLY? If the poster can't produce the official score books to verify your claim, I would say he/she is full of sheep dip!

I think that your claims are "unda presha"!

2 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I am not going to downgrade any player on any team. However, 1900 points for one girl, as a sophomore??????? Really? REALLY? If the poster can't produce the official score books to verify your claim, I would say he/she is full of sheep dip!

I think that your claims are "unda presha"!

She started as an 8th grader.

9 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I took My shoes off and started counting toes to add it up. That would be 28 points a game for two years at 33 games a season. Hmmmmm.  But they only played 20 games last year and 30 games so far this year. That would mean averaging 38 points a game. From what see one is averaging 15 points a game this year and another is 14 points a game. That would be 750 points. Hmmmmm

She started as an 8th grader.   avg 21.  then avg 26 last year.   She now does everything well and has players around her that are good.   But in the big games she can score.   Scored 32 against Lakeway in their victory.  Scored 31 in semis of districts.  And had 25 yesterday.   She can explode when needed.  her 15 this year is because she doesnt play in blow outs and she avgs like 7 rebounds and 5-6 assists while shooting less since she doesnt have to carry the team.   If need be.....her shoulders are strong.   You can't guard her if she doesnt want to be.   You will see 

Edited by etnhoops