Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

14 hours ago, crow said:

No not at all. We knew what was coming, just didn’t scare us. We’ve seen them great and we’ve seen them terrible. They’ve saw us the same to. Lambert and Ryan are friends and greenback and Oneida have played for decades. We take turns beating each other’s brains out. Overall the series is pretty even though they certainly own us the last several years. 

Crow is you helping any orchestrating up around the fake honey hole this year? Theys gonna need a few new orchestraters.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, crow said:

Never mind I don’t speak Russian but google does. Y’all didn’t believe GB when they said it. Why would anyone believe y’all?

just seems strange, y’all get in a GB rut and the impact players start rolling in. Lodge must be ramping up production I guess :roflolk:

I ain’t mad, heck I’m jealous :roflol:

#EatMoreCornbread

5 hours ago, crow said:

Never mind I don’t speak Russian but google does. Y’all didn’t believe GB when they said it. Why would anyone believe y’all?

just seems strange, y’all get in a GB rut and the impact players start rolling in. Lodge must be ramping up production I guess :roflolk:

I ain’t mad, heck I’m jealous :roflol:

THIS^^^^^ +100000000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

#EatMoreCornbread

I got a couple of lodge skillets myself. I use them outdoors on fires and such. Save the older ones for inside cooking. Lodge are junk compared to them but they’re the best out there now and American made so I’m doing my part in y’alls orchestrating efforts ya know. 

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Crow man let me ask you a question.  Where is all them fake honey hole fellars? I garuntee you have got lost in the smoke and mirrors. You think im joking but im not. 

Players move to greenback its smoke and mirrors, players are orchestrated to SP and it’s not. Sounds reasonable to me. Roy you asked about fake fellars, we’ll you’re just about the most fake poster ever to disgrace these boards and to be quite honest I don’t care a thing for your cartoon character show. So I will ask one last time to please stop replying to me. I’m finished having any conversations with you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, crow said:

Players move to greenback its smoke and mirrors, players are orchestrated to SP and it’s not. Sounds reasonable to me. Roy you asked about fake fellars, we’ll you’re just about the most fake poster ever to disgrace these boards and to be quite honest I don’t care a thing for your cartoon character show. So I will ask one last time to please stop replying to me. I’m finished having any conversations with you. 

Lol you don’t have to reply to him no one is twisting your arm