2020 Marion County Warriors Lead By The Legendary Dale Pruitt! AIGHT!

MarionMadness

I am so excited for this 2020 football season. It is exciting that our community has chosen a man that will only build on the character, and integrity that Coach Mathis and staff taught to our kids. Coach Dale Pruitt is a legendary coach that will be so good for our kids and community. I know that he will take citizenship, character, integrity, heart, and determination to the next level. He's just a next level type of coach. I think we will have one of the best coaching staffs in the state with Coach Pruitt. He will be able to call his son Coach Jeremy Pruitt to help game plan each week and even get new plays from the University of Tennessee each week. I know that Coach Mathis has talked to Coach Pruitt about our program. I am sure he left his some of his best plays too, but we might get to run the same plays as Tennessee runs now. I am so excited to welcome the Pruitt family back to our community. The life lessons that Coach Pruitt will be able to teach these kids from his own experiences will be second to none. I am one excited fan to see the 2020 season get started. I heard that Coach Pruitt will be doing the same workouts they do at the University of Tennessee. This is just going to be one awesome experience for these kids.  Thank you to the hiring committee for not bringing a grease ball like the coach before Coach Mathis back to our town so he could abandon our kids again. We went and paid Coach Pruitt the money he is worth to come home! Coach Pruitt is going to build something special here for years to come. We will also see the UT coaches regularly at our games. This will get our kids seen by them and lead to more college opportunities. I loved Coach Mathis and what he stood for, but I am sure Coach Pruitt is going to be just that and more. With the Pruitt coaching tree on our side the sky is the limit for these kids. We have championship kids and should be going to several championships the next several seasons. I can't wait for next season. This is going to be one great season. We are going to have a team and coaching staff that's capable of beating Pitchburg and Tyner next season. It's another great day to be a warrior. We are MARION COUNTY! Go Vols and Go Warriors!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

19 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited for this 2020 football season. It is exciting that our community has chosen a man that will only build on the character, and integrity that Coach Mathis and staff taught to our kids. Coach Dale Pruitt is a legendary coach that will be so good for our kids and community. I know that he will take citizenship, character, integrity, heart, and determination to the next level. He's just a next level type of coach. I think we will have one of the best coaching staffs in the state with Coach Pruitt. He will be able to call his son Coach Jeremy Pruitt to help game plan each week and even get new plays from the University of Tennessee each week. I know that Coach Mathis has talked to Coach Pruitt about our program. I am sure he left his some of his best plays too, but we might get to run the same plays as Tennessee runs now. I am so excited to welcome the Pruitt family back to our community. The life lessons that Coach Pruitt will be able to teach these kids from his own experiences will be second to none. I am one excited fan to see the 2020 season get started. I heard that Coach Pruitt will be doing the same workouts they do at the University of Tennessee. This is just going to be one awesome experience for these kids.  Thank you to the hiring committee for not bringing a grease ball like the coach before Coach Mathis back to our town so he could abandon our kids again. We went and paid Coach Pruitt the money he is worth to come home! Coach Pruitt is going to build something special here for years to come. We will also see the UT coaches regularly at our games. This will get our kids seen by them and lead to more college opportunities. I loved Coach Mathis and what he stood for, but I am sure Coach Pruitt is going to be just that and more. With the Pruitt coaching tree on our side the sky is the limit for these kids. We have championship kids and should be going to several championships the next several seasons. I can't wait for next season. This is going to be one great season. We are going to have a team and coaching staff that's capable of beating Pitchburg and Tyner next season. It's another great day to be a warrior. We are MARION COUNTY! Go Vols and Go Warriors!

^  Gonna party like it's nineteen ninety two.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so happy for you that I'm literally in tears, but how do you take citizenship to the next level?

13 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I am so happy for you that I'm literally in tears, but how do you take citizenship to the next level?

There are several ways....being more active in your community, county and state. Pushing for growth and assistance to those in needs. Some don’t know our lord and it’s our responsibility to help them by showing the path. We can’t enforce but we can show the way and lead by example. Yes there are many ways to take our citizenship to next level. 

• Upvote 1