Class A - State Championship Teams

MrMiyagi

24 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Well that is all I heard all year from Greenfield about Gibson County had the best draw last year.....yata yata yata all year.”We will draw Loretto first round”....I am glad Greenfield got a decent draw this year, because if you slip up this year I don’t want to hear all the excuses like I heard this past year. Good luck.

That’s comical coming from the one  who is always talking about players lost from last year team, refs letting greenfield get away with fouls, players transferring,  where the region was hosted last year and more.  So I think I would go easy on making comment about “excuse” and “yata”.  

• Like 1

Pioneer you need to just relax you are making some crazy statements. Greenfield has never said anything negative about Gibson County or made any excuses about last year. There’s not a person from Greenfield calling us the favorite and we aren’t looking past anybody surely North Green. Don’t try and start anything about Greenfield. We will join this conversation after the tournaments. Let’s just let this week play out and then we will all know who’s wins the Gold Ball.  Good luck to Gibson County and all the teams. It’s going to be a great tournament. 

0C3A0B56-0A05-424F-A993-4338AE6605B6.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Pioneer you need to just relax you are making some crazy statements. Greenfield has never said anything negative about Gibson County or made any excuses about last year. There’s not a person from Greenfield calling us the favorite and we aren’t looking past anybody surely North Green. Don’t try and start anything about Greenfield. We will join this conversation after the tournaments. Let’s just let this week play out and then we will all know who’s wins the Gold Ball.  Good luck to Gibson County and all the teams. It’s going to be a great tournament. 

How on earth did you get coacht to let you insert a screenshot??  Lol

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

It’s all good. Good luck to you guys!! I will see you up there!!

2 hours ago, MrMiyagi said:

1Mustangfan

You probably just need to stay off this site. My peace offering to you & snowflake nation has been rejected therefore it could get ugly. I know I told you I was raised to be respectful towards women but you - young lady are testing my patience. 

What peace offering you pretentious jerk? I ignored your incoherent ramblings for a couple of days as my own peace offering and you came back at us with the “drinking champagne or forgot their password” bull crap. 
And the last thing I’m worried about is testing your patience backwoods keyboard champ. If you were the bad boy you claim, you wouldn’t have to tout yourself as such. You’re the only one on here that sound feminine sweetie. You gonna “scratch my eyeballs out?” Are you still in high school? Because you still have the raw butt about us beating you last week. I’ll tell you now this is my last response in case my inactivity causes you concern. Honestly, you and your kind don’t deserve any attention. You call for it too much. See you later sis. 

• Upvote 1

1MustangFan

Get your panties out of a wad and stop disrespecting the Japanese Culture.

You have no idea who my team is. I am not from Huntingdon nor do I root for or against them. I call it like I see it. Sure I may throw in a ‘we’ or ‘they’ in my posts to keep everyone off balance but don’t assume honey. I may be a Loretto fan for all you know.

I have the utmost respect for most but I cannot respect soft or your snowflake mentality. Take a few days to compose yourself and then come back with a better attitude. You never know, I might could teach you a thing or two about ball & life if you will just lay off the champagne for a bit and give me a chance.

34 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

Predictions:

Round 1

Greenfield over North Greene by 18

Clarkrange over Huntingdon by 4

Loretto over Oneida by 20

Gibson Co. over Pickett Co. by 8

Semis

Greenfield over Clarkrange by 14

Loretto over Gibson Co. by 20

Finals

Greenfield over Loretto by 6

If we get to play Gibson Co in the 2nd round, I think 20 is a bit high.  It's state, and Gibson Co has an awesome coach.

I prefer to beat everyone by 20 (less stressful on the ole ticker), but that won't happen.