COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

6 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Because my wife works there, I already knew about this report. Ironically, she and I agree that it virtually means nothing. It assumes people with county mandates are staying in their own county all the time. We all know this is impossible! People travel to and from other counties daily. So, this does not account for taking the virus to another county or bringing it back to your own county, mask mandate or not. It’s simply another chaotic numbers game study. Good try though!

You are desperate to justify absurdly foolish behavior.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

As of two days ago Hawaii has the highest coronavirus transmission rate in the U.S.  They also have the most rigid mask requirements in the U.S. .....umm, Aloha

Yep this is interesting just like the inside workers with mask mandates for weeks now getting high rates of positives.Not looking good for the pro mask media,it just isnt working like the had most to believe.

I can tell you right now that nomatter what your stance on mask or how you vote this November,there is someone on the other side that can spit out facts to make your argument look incorrect. I'd bet any amount of money that I could get my hands on,Ben Shapiro could take either side ,Right or even left,{ mask or no mask } against anyone of us on coacht and make us look like a deer in headlights.Heck,Batman can even figure out that rates vs total numbers is probably  going to swing things either way you want.Even better is go with what scientist or magazines that fits your needs and it makes your argument look the best.  Ben is like a computer and talks a mile a minute while we would probably get mad and start spitting out whatever with a little flavor added.deer-in-headlights.png

Edited by BatmanLives
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BatmanLives said:

I can tell you right now that nomatter what your stance on mask or how you vote this November,there is someone on the other side that can spit out facts to make your argument look incorrect. I'd bet any amount of money that I could get my hands on,Ben Shapiro could take either side ,Right or even left,{ mask or no mask } against anyone of us on coacht and make us look like a deer in headlights.Heck,Batman can even figure out that rates vs total numbers is probably  going to swing things either way you want.Even better is go with what scientist or magazines that fits your needs and it makes your argument look the best.  Ben is like a computer and talks a mile a minute while we would probably get mad and start spitting out whatever with a little flavor added.deer-in-headlights.png

You're 100% correct about Ben Shapiro.  I'd take him against anybody.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hardtackle said:

Beech HS is now without a first home football game. Wonder and hope not that other games will be cancelled this coming week.

Wonder why Beech wouldn’t just play Green Hill in Week 1? Both had their opponents cancel, and it would make sense for these two nearby schools to play each other and get in a full 10-game schedule. 

• CoachT locked this topic