TSSAA meeting live today at 1:00 PM (Central)

Just now, Appvol said:

They will be pretty solid this year all kidding aside. Really like their QB and he is a stud a safety. About all the line comes back I think. 

Sounds like they should be great then. Finished in top 10 last year right?

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Spanish flu killed 50,000,000 people. Covid if we can even believe what we are told (i dont) has killed 600k

I wasn't comparing the two in terms of the death rate.  Only we've had to wear masks at sporting events.  The 1918 pandemic was horrific.   I just don't understand why a lot of folks are up in arms about wearing one.  Sorta reminds me of the mandate on seatbelts that folks opposed.  Now its second nature. 

• Like 1

what tune would i be singing. you are being purposely evasive which is why ive asked 3x 

I said you'd be singing a different tune if Forrest were in the running this year.  Apparently you say you wouldn't.   I figured you'd jump through a couple small hoops if Forrest had a shot of a special season.  I guess not.  If Forrest ever won anything I'm sure you'd find something to gripe about still.  I suppose you'd like my hypothesis on why I think that as well? 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

You didn't see where Trump Trumped his test, Person, woman ,man ,carera Tv.

I've been at the Doctor all day my wife had surgery on two minor surgeries. Not read any news lol. So no not sure what your referring too.

Edited by Imthayeti

This is so bad all around. You have power hungry politicians (from both parties), combining with the TSSAA (which is perhaps the most bungling body of bureaucrats ever assembled in human history, with an average IQ of 70), to decide how to proceed with a season. It's Murphy's Law on steroids.  

Kids sweating and bleeding all over each other on the field, but fans seated apart outside with masks on and no food or beverage sales. No bands. It's everything good taken away and everything that is bad made worse. And fans get sucked in....they dont question it.

We are to a point where someone wrote "how would u eat or drink with a mask on..." the idiots have won. Everything else is irrelevant. All these doors open to a road where eventually we have no amateur sports. 

The pros are already scared to death and care more about lecturing us about their childish politics than doing their jobs. 

What do you expect when you have a President that goes around touting how well he did on a test in which he can recognize and describe the picture of an elephant?  

Is that dumbing things down enough for ya? 

• Upvote 1